What is wrong with you

The Madrigals sat at the table eating Julieta wonderful cooking talking about their day "oh me and Isabella was trying to add some more of her plants today" Luisa says with a smile, Abuela applauds her "That's wonderful" they began talking about events and what they should do next week for the upcoming holiday, Pape glances towards her child, he barely touch the food on his plate and only played fiddle with the end of his Poncho he wore since he was 5.

"Milo hijo" his head pipes up at the call of his nickname "Yes Mami?..." "you have not ate your food is something bothering you" She asks with a small grin "O-oh just not hungry mami, but thank you for the food tía Julieta" Julieta was concerned he would always try to get more food than he should whenever she cooked "aw what's wrong you know your tío Bruno helped with the food" "that's why.." he grumbled under his breath, but everyone heard Abuela sends him a glare "that's no way to talk about your tío Camilo" He groans a bit mumbling a few words under his breath " camilo Madrigal arregla que una actitud innecesaria hacia el tio bruno" Pape warned in all Spanish " lo siento mami..." Bruno stayed quiet a bit confused at Camilo anger towards him "I am sorry if I hurt you in anyway Camilo"

"You guys are acting like he haven't been gone for como diez años!" Camilo yells sticking his fork into the Ahijo "Camilo all that matters is that he is back" Isabella bites out at him for being so mean to Bruno "well I'm sorry that I can't-" "to your room now Milo" Felix cuts in a death glare at his son, who swallowed, he stared at Bruno in the eyes who avoided his " bien, no me importa!" Camilo pushes himself from the table roughly grumbling words that meant no good in general.

The room was silent, it add normal for him to act in such a way it was actually way out of character for him to have outburst like that at one of his family members, unless for a good reason Pape looks down sadly at her now half empty plate "I remember when you to was so close I'm sorry Bruno" Felix agrees, they use to be a duo, but ever since Bruno left and came back after 10 years he was confuse how they all just forgave him and welcomed him back.

Mirabel thought differently, she felt as if he hated Bruno, soon after the fight everyone went on to eating, Dolores kept an ear out to make sure her brother was okay, Bruno looked unsteady the rest of the dinner, everyone left to there own things like sleeping others probably just chilling, Pape went right to her son room to talk about what happen when she was stopped by Mirabel holding onto her shoulder, Pape turns to looks down at her "sí Mirabel?"

"May I talk to him" Pape hesitates she knows how persistent Mirabel can be, but she had some trust in her not to totally mess this up and make things worst "ok...pero no lo hagas cuando me refiero a no hagas enojar a camilo enojado" (but don't do it when I mean don't make Camilo angry) Mirabel smiles lightly and nods Pape walks away glancing back then leaving up to her room to get the needed sleep.

Mirabel lay her hand on the golden door nob to her cousin room, they use to be so close she missed that, then having secret sleepover in the nursery when they was 5 then when they turned 10 feeling as if they could do whatever they wanted just because their age was two digits, they would sneak out of their home to go to the river or town to just have fun and chill and look at the stars while making funny jokes, but it's not the same as it use to be now, she promise her self to fix that relationship they had it's easier said than done, and it seem Tio Bruno was having that same problem.

She opens the door to find Camilo looking at himself in the mirror his hands crossed over his chest, his eyes land on Mirabel with a soften look " lo siento about dinner" "no no it's alright Camilo" Camilo stayed quiet knowing what's to come "why would you said things like that to Tio Bruno" Mirabel asks a hint of frustration in her voice she does not mean to be mad at Camilo but she was indeed, he is the only reason she could make things right Isabella and save their home and yet he hates Bruno.

"Answer me Milo" "I'm sorry!" Camilo yells at her while shifting into her tears running down his face "I'm sorry I can't accept Bruno! I'm sorry I yelled at him! Im sorry I can't accept Bruno like all of you!" Camilo cry's out, his room changing with his feelings, it was blue and dark, he now was the Bruno that had rats and eyes was green, the one he was afraid of "Camilo I-" "No Mirabel! I don't want to here it... you really think everyone is just going to let Bruno back in, he promised me he wouldn't go, and yet he left!" Camilo pulls at his hair tears falling onto the ground "I'm scared of Bruno..." just at that Dolores came into the room moving pass Mirabela going straight towards her brother holding him tight. "I didn't mean to" "Mirabel I think it's best for you to go" Dolores says taking Camilo wrist gently removing his hands from his hair rubbing his head knowing it must hurt, Camilo shifts to himself breathing in deeply "I know you mean well but not everyone need that help, please go" Without a word she left, Mirabel felt terrible "get well Milo"