battle of the platforms.

Start from the beginning

Liked by vinniehacker and 3,400,745 others

alanyanoaʻi my baby has been training his ass just for today and he's gonna kill it. I love you Vincent 💕#teamhacker #teamtiktok

vinniehacker i love you too lany ❤️

xolo_mariduena  good luck Vinnie #teamhacker #teamtiktok

itsnatewyatt where my motivation post at ?????👀👀👀👀
alanyanoaʻi I got you next time Nate 😭

taylorholder #teamtiktok #teamhacker

Time jump to before Vinnie's match

I finished braiding Vinnie's hair, he put his little boxing robe thing on, before he put his gloves on, I gave him a pep talk.

"Alright bae you ready ?" He shook his head yes and I continued my speech.

"Okay you got this, I believe in you. Win or lose I will love you forever, promise. And if you do win you'll get a special prize." I said with a smirk.

He laughed.

"Thank you baby, I appreciate it. And what type of special prize are we talking about ?" He asked.

"You'll find out, only if you win though ."

It was time for Vinnie's fight. We did our little hand shake and I gave him a kiss on the lips.

I went to go sit with the hackers and my family. I sat there praying for Vinnie, but I had a lot of faith in him.

We heard Vinnie's music hit and he started to walk out.

Man he is so fine.

When vin got to the ring Deji's music played and he started to walk out.

Everybody was in the ring, they touched gloves and started their match.

PLAY THE SONG NOW

Soon as the bell rung they were both throwing punches. Deji was throwing a lot of punches but Vinnie kept douching them.

Vinnie threw sum punches too but Deji douched them too, Deji stayed on the attack. Deji was throwing really good shots and they were contacting but Vinnie hasn't thrown many of his own.

First round over

I called Vinnie from the crowd, he looked over at me I mouthed "keep your hands up, you got this". He smiled and nodded.