Their eyes quickly watched the two of you.

Schlatts mouth dropped, which he quickly noticed and closed. Yes, he already thought you were attractive as hell but right now he was feeling something he couldn't even describe.

Your eyes met Schlatts, his face was one of disbelief. You gave him a gentle smile as you made your way to sit next to him, as it was the only spot on the couch left. His eyes followed you around the room, until you ended up sitting down next to him.

The others had already gotten over how the two of you looked, whereas Schlatt looked like he was in a state of shock.

You lean into his ear and whisper,

"If you take a photo, it'll last longer"

You lean back, and smirk, knowing that you were driving him crazy.

But, to your surprise, he pulls out his phone and takes a photo of you. He doesn't give you time to pose so he takes a single photo of you with a shocked face.

"Why did you do that?" You ask, trying to take Schlatts phone to delete it.

He stands up and holds his phone above your head.

"Because you told me to" he says with a smirk, returning the cheek you gave to him earlier.

You jump at him trying to reach his phone, but each time you jump he raises his arm higher.

"Too tall" you say, walking away smiling at his antics.

Suddenly the door bell rings.

Weston runs to the door leaving the rest of you getting prepared for the guest about to barge in.

The group walks in, consisting of Mizkif, Maya, Russell, Slick and Simply.

Each of them are carrying various gifts and alcoholic beverages. As they walk in, everyone welcomes them one by one with hugs and handshakes.

Weston introduces them all to you before introducing you.

"Guys, this is Y/N! They're Kalynn and I's best friend and this party is for them!" He yells.

One by one they all approach you and hug you, welcoming you to Texas.

"Welcome to Texas my friend!" Miz says

"Nice to meet you, Y/N" Maya says, giving you a hug.

Once they all greet you, they place all their gifts and alcohol on the bench.

Hoover manages to hook up his phone to the speakers and plays some relatively generic party beats.

Next to walk in are Trevor and Jacob, with large bottles of vodka and whiskey.

Everyone cheers as they walk in, laughing as Trevor shuffles in towards the bench.

The duo place the bottles down and begin encouraging everyone to take a shot.

Jakob hands you a shot of vodka, which you graciously accept.

"Its Y/N isn't it?" Jakob asks, Trevor coming up behind him, slinging his arm around him.

"Yeah" you reply, "and its Jakob and Trevor right?" They nod, taking their shots.

Jakob shakes his face after the shot,

"Pussy" Trevor says, his face not having changed through the duration of the shot.

You bring the shot to your lips, and quickly down it. The vodka was not pleasant by any means.

The duo laugh at your face, and try to pour you another shot. You shake your head,

"The night is still young boys" you say, implying you would have more to drink later.