10: KRATOS VS SPAWN

In the morning , everyone got up , although some kept ice packs on bruises from yesterday 's sparring .

Ruby : Are you okay Yang ? - Her sister asked anxiously, seeing that she was still walking around with an ice compressor on her face.

Yang (painful) : It just still hurts . - She replied with a slight grimace .

Paradox : Looks like he went a little overboard yesterday .

Ozpin : Mr. Uzumaki has really high fighting skills .

Qrow : Can't argue with that .

Ironwood : Honestly , I've seen a few hunters who have gone into martial arts .

Paradox : I was a little confused by the fact that he preferred to fight without weapons .

Peach (in confused) : What is that mean ?

Paradox : It's just that his strong point is the possession of weapons .

Glynda ( in shocking) : Wait, so you're saying he's more of a weapon master .

Paradoz : Correct.

After that, they go to the theater and take their seats, but notice that someone is not there.

Ozpin : Excuse me, but where is Mr. Uzumaki?

Monty : He said that he had business in another world. Oh, you're just in time. - As soon as he said that, everyone turned to where Shiro should be. But what they saw made some cry out in horror.

They were horrified that he was covered in blood, giving him an eerie appearance.

Weiss ( in scared) : Oh my Gosh!!! You're all hurt!!!

Shiro ( in monotony) : I'm fine.

Ruby ( in horrible) : Nothing is ok!!! You are covered in blood!!!

Mercury ( in nervous) : It's not your blood. Right ? - Even though he was a killer, it made him nervous.

Shiro : * nodded * ... You can start without me. ( to Lisa ) If they ( team SSSN ) importune you, then strike them lightnings .

Lisa ( with smile) : How do you say honey . - Despite her cute tone, she had an eerie aura surrounding her.

He left and they started watching.

Wiz: Of all the warriors who have entered this arena, none can compete with these two titans of death. Kratos, the Ghost of Sparta who single-handedly annihilated Olympus.

Boomstick: And Spawn, who managed to dethrone both Satan and God.

Ozpin & Salem ( in shocking) : What ?! Besides him, is there anything else?

Monty : Yes.

Wiz: I'm Wizard and he's Boomstick, and it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

KRATOS