Introductions

!! Y'ALL SAID YOU WANTED MORE, SO I GAVE YOU MORE. BUCKLE UP, IT'S A LONG ONE !!

(There's also a bit of cussing in this just fyi :])

~Y/N's POV~

FINALLY!! FRIDAY! IT'S HERE!!! Just about an hour more and we're at Encanto. I'm so excited. The others on the other hand, not so excited. Maybe they are, I don't know. Dad looks as serious as ever, Miguel is half asleep, and Nick is on my back sleeping.

~With the Madrigals, No ones POV~

Franticly pacing around and stressing about today, not only were the guests coming, it was Antonio's gift ceremony! Everyone was happy and excited, mainly stressed. Everyone doing their usual town duties.

~Back to Y/N's POV~ (I'm sorry I keep skipping around but I promise it's gonna stay Y/N's) 

"Holy sh*t those mountains are big-" I say, just gazing at them.

"Hey! You can swear for now but not in front of the Madrigals." Dad says, he seemed angry.

"I see a way to get through a lot quicker!" Miguel says. He's the sleepy one but he knows the environment we're in *wink wink nudge nudge* "Follow me!!"

We follow and he was right, much easier then having to climb over the mountains. If we did that, we wouldn't get there till tomorrow night. And I'm still carrying Nicholas so that would've even more of a hassle. 

-

-

(Cue Family Madrigal)

'THANK THE GODS!! WE DID IT' I think. It took about a day or so but still. The real fun begins!!

"OH THOSE ARE THE NEW PEOPLE!" a townsperson said.

"THEY CAME ON THE RIGHT DAY!" another says.

Came on the right day? What do the mean by that? Is something special happening today? So many questions.

OH CRAP I GOTTA WAKE NICK UP.

"Nicholas" I shake him a bit, "We made it"

*no response*

Ugh. "GET UP" I say starting to jump up and down.

"okay okay I'm up." Nicholas says in a groaning voice

"You must be the visitors the Madrigals were talking about." said an elderly woman says to Dad. From what I could tell, it looked like her son was right next to her. Soft face, nice hair, seems like if you insult him once he'll cry. 

🎶That's life in the family Madrigal~🎶 sang a girl in the distance.

We just got here and people are singing ?!?! This town is weird-.

"If you're looking for them, they're the house on top of the hill." the woman says.

"Okay thank you" Dad says, sounding nicer then I've ever heard him before. "Lets go"

We start walking towards the big house, being stared at as if hawks were looking at us. 'Such sharp glares'. While the kids are staring in awe.

We continue on and we hear a voice. 

"MIRABELLL" 

"That's her" Dad says, pointing towards the house. From what I could tell, it seemed to be another old lady.

The closer we got, the more bigger the house looked. I stop for a second to see the little painting of what looked like to be a family tree. "Jeez- a lot of kids"