Intro

°°°

"We Have To Cling To Something. If We Don't, The World Descends Into Chaos."

°°°

Celeste was born and raised in Kaer Morhen. Usually no woman was allowed to be at Kaer Morhen for more than just a night or to serve an specific...purpose. However, Celeste was special and dear to Vesemir's heart.

Hilda, Celeste's mother, was the only woman Vesemir ever loved, so when she came with a belly so big and shiny like the moon, begging for help and a place to stay, he had no choice but to take in his beloved. 

However, fate had other plans for Vesemir and Hilda.

That fateful night, Vesemir had to say goodbye to his dear Hilda and hello to a little girl of bright eyes and golden hair who he named Celeste. It wasn't in his plans to become a father, much less to raise a girl in a place made for men, however he couldn't deny Hilda's last request, to take care of Celeste.

Growing up in Kaer Morhen was never odd for Celeste, since it was the only thing she ever knew. She was used to the cold weather, her boots sinking in the snow and the way her nose got all red when winter came. She did miss having a motherly figure, because well, Vesemir couldn't help her with everything.

Celeste never forgot the day the white haired kid arrived. Geralt was his name and the two of them quickly developed a bond so strong no one could break it. 

Geralt and Celeste were inseparable until the day Celeste was gone and no one saw her for years to come.

Geralt never forgot about Celeste and the memories of her haunted him until the day they met again, as destiny brought them together.

°°°

°°°