Unhealthy Obession; L x M!R x D.Choco

Start from the beginning

Im sure if I sat down and asked you, you really wouldn't mind.

Dark Choco had been sitting in the bar all day, sipping nothing but gin and juice. He caught sight of you and Yam making your way around the tables, saying hi to everyone. Eventually, you stopped by his, smiling and waving. "Hi, Dark Choco! I hope you're having a swell day!" Your chipper voice brought a small smirk to his lips, hidden by his drinking glass.

He nodded in response, watching as you turned blurry as you traveled to the other end of the bar. He caught sight of you setting the bow and quiver that had been on your shoulder down on the floor and ordering yourself a drink. Smiling, Dark Choco turned back to his table.... You were adorable.

You've got those eyes that drive me crazy.

The ex-prince didn't have good eyesight, and he only had one eye. But this newfound obsession of his had beautiful eyes. He watched intently as your long eyelashes flashed over your eyes, your face brightening as your shiny e/c eyes twinkled. They weren't looking at him though, they were looking at Cotton. She was giggling and blushing as you told some story or joke.

And I've got eyes to watch you sleep.

Dark Choco was surprised with himself as he was somehow chosen to go on an adventure with your group. Twizzly had gotten sick within the past week and Y/N had asked for him. Specifically Dark Choco. So when the fighting was over, you all set up camp in the forest, and he wanted to take first watch.

Everyone, too tired to argue, agreed to let the ex-prince take first guard. And as you slept, he smirked to himself, eyes darkening. Oh, how beautiful you were. He bit the inside of his cheek as he ran a hand through your hair, stiffening when you grumbled and then turned over, snoring lightly.

Sighing with relief, Dark Choco stood up and walked around, doing his duties, but his eye never left you.

I bought a pack lunch and some coffee, for my stake out in your tree-
Outside your house.

Upon re-entering the kingdom, Dark Choco was completely mentally warped. All his thoughts were of you. He wanted you. He wanted to bring his lips to yours, knead your skin like dough, pet your hair. Wanted only your eyes to see him. And so he resorted to stalking you, even at night.

He'd never had the knack of climbing trees, but his desires pushed him to break barriers, and he found a nice oak outside your house. More specifically, outside your window. He watched as you threw your shirt off and flopped onto the bed, snuggling into your fluffy f/c blankets. Sipping his coffee, a dark grin took over the brunette's face.

Shh, gotta be as quiet as a mouse, or else you'll call the police.

Dark Choco heard a twig snap rather loudly and he looked down, eyes wide when he noticed Licorice cookie sneaking into your lower floor window. He saw you stir, your blurry form getting up and grabbing a lantern. Panic struck the fighter as he hastily made his way down, tactically making his way through the forest.

He heard the sounds of none other than Almond yelling at someone- probably Licorice. Sighing, he slumped against a tree and heard the sounds of rustling. Suddenly, a bright yellow eye peeped out at him with surprise. "What are you doing here!?" He whispered loudly, eye narrowed. "I'd ask you the same. Why were you sneaking into Y/N's house?" He asked in return.

Licorice huffed, rolling his eye. "I don't have to say. I had my reasons." Pricking an eyebrow, Dark Choco shrugged. "Suit yourself."

And I'll get done for something stupid like disturbance of the peace.

The very next day, at the break of dawn, Almond had called a town meeting. He told everyone about the break in at your house and asked the criminal to come forward. Obviously, no one did, and that aggravated the man. He explained the crimes which would be given to the robber, who hadn't actually stolen anything. Disturbance of the peace, was one of the charges, and he rolled his eye. That was, possibly, the stupidest crime known to date.

And piece by piece I am collecting, all the things you leave behind.

You exited the bar, laughing with Vampire and Cocoa as you headed for the training grounds. Dark Choco swallowed as his eye started to clear up. The red orb glowed like an ember when he saw the pair of gloves on the table. Your gloves. Swallowing, Dark Choco swiftly picked them up and pocketed them, leaving the bar and heading home with speed. As he reached his room, he huffed and groaned as his hands felt the leather material.

They smelled like sandalwood, just like you. Breathing in what felt like your essence, an insane grin spread over the looming man's face.

And when you dont, I rummage through your bins; to see what I can find.

Dark Choco swallowed as he watched you drop a pen into an empty bin. Something along the lines of "doesn't write" left your lips as you were offered a better pen from Blackberry cookie. Smiling, you started drawing on the napkin, laughing as Blackberry commented on your drawing skills.

The next thing you dropped in the bin was the napkin, soon leaving. As the bar cleared out, he found himself pocketing those items, his chest about to burst. Three things from you... Three...

And so, you lived life, unaware of the looming threats not only next door, but in the forest. And one night, after the two agreed to share their earnings, you found yourself being knocked out and sludged over someone's shoulder. You awoke the next morning in a bed, your wrists and ankles tied, and sandwhiched between two men. Upon inspection, you felt the warm gag in your mouth, too.

And the two men? None other than someone you admired and the other you hated with a burning passion. Licorice and Dark Choco.