Unhealthy Obession; L x M!R x D.Choco

Start from the beginning

Snickering, the dark brunette licked his lips. You'd have to stay home later than usual, which meant more for him to watch. And thank God, because another shirtless image of you was now fresh in his brain.

And I've got a million Polaroids with all the dates made in red ink.

Licorice had taken up a habit of taking photos of you. In a small box he kept them, under his bed. Each day he admired the many photos. Some had scratched out faces of your friends, others had you practicing with your bow and arrows.

Some were even more naughty. You swimming in a lake, showering, and simply you sleeping shirtless. Each sent the bright eyed man into a whirlwind of lust, and he had to get himself off night after night due to that reason alone.

I snuck a walkie talkie in your room, to listen to you sleep.

Watching from afar didn't satisfy Licorice any more. He needed to hear you. Sneaking in as a merchant again would be easy, but there was no certainty he'd see you. So he simply did things the easy way. When you left to go train with Milk and Yam, he snuck a walkie talkie in each room of the house, all connected to his own.

Simple things could be heard, like your voice and actions. But once, once, he heard you getting yourself off. To a man he didn't know. But a man he now envied. Your voice, youthful and completely gone with pleasure, had softly moaned one name. "Vampire-".

You just don't know it yet, but you love me, and I love you the same.

Licorice fantasized all the time about your body above his, his own squirming and wriggling beneath you. He could only imagine if he were your lover. The smiles and kisses he'd enjoy from you. But you did love him, right? You just... Didnt know yet.

One day we'll have a pretty wedding and I'll be your everything.

The man sat in his room, drawing and sketching multiple dresses for himself. He was obsessed with the perfect wedding for you both, designing everything mentally and then jotting it down on paper. He sighed dreamily and a feeling in his heart had his stomach fluttering. Licorice could only imagine, that wedding so unforseen and distant, yet so close. Or so he thought.

We'll be together- yes forever! And we'll never be apart.
You just don't know it yet, but baby, I've already got your heart....
.....
...
..
.

Little did Licorice know, a certain undercover man inside the kingdom also had his singular, red ruby eye on you. He had seen you approaching the garden he was in, and had swiftly found a place to keep tabs on you without being seen. You were holding hands with a young girl, who he noted as Walnut. Was that not Almond's daughter?

"Are you sure he went in here?" Asked the young man, draped in a black linen shaw and matte black armor. "Yeah, I saw him! He went in the hedge maze garden!" The young girl claimed, dragging the archer with her.

Some call it stalking, I say walking... Just extremely close behind.

Dark Choco had followed you through that maze, and out it. Almond had joined the party, discussing what he was doing, and then scolding Walnut for following him in and getting herself lost with you. You, he had learned, were named Y/N. As you exited, interest captured Dark Choco's heart, and he decided to follow you the whole day. You spent hours at the archery range, practicing magic and shooting. Then you went and got drinks with Milk, and then went home.