He hopped down, surprised by how easy it was to land as his legs felt fine. "Huh." He shook his leg.

"Yeah, that's one of the pros of being in the Entity's realm." Claudette smiled brightly at them, trying to make them seem welcome even in such a dire situation.

"Entity's realm?" Sam raised an eyebrow.

"Long story." You sighed. Was this how Bill felt when you and him first met? You'd be sure to give him a pat on the back for his troubles.

Mike eyed the generator as he didn't exactly know too much about repairing them. Samantha just threw care to the wind and started winging it. She crouched down at the side of it, her hands working automatically as she seemed to just guess what to do. Amazingly it worked out.

"Hey, what are the hooks about?" Mike tiptoed towards the doorway. Outside of it was the wooden floor that lead around the lodge. There were a few other doors along them and a hole in the wall of the current room lead into one.

He was looking at the hanging, icy metal sickles that were positioned in a few of the corners. He could see two of them in the main room and one at the very bottom floor. He didn't remember the place looking like this before.

"Uh, the killer has to knock us down and sacrifice us on them." You said nonchalantly as you stared at the wiring you were fixing. The explanation sounded perfect in your head, but the terrified stares you were getting made it clear that it really wasn't.

"Killer?" Sam's eyes were wide, but glided around as if she was recollecting something.

"Yeah. Bring one with you?" Your words were semi-joking, semi-serious. Sam just went quiet as if not wanting to respond. Well, that wasn't a very team player attitude. You'd like a warning before things go sideways.

As the generator started it's ascent to completion, you stood up and clicked your fingers to catch Mike's attention. He looked back from the door way and you pointed to the generator as you went to take his place.

"Help your buddy ol' pal. I'm gonna go find another gen or bother the killer." You clicked your fingers as if you were preparing for a fight. Eh, you could take this. Your Retaliation was just barely prepared, so your chances of survival were higher than the others'.

"I really don't think that's a good idea." Mike told you, stepping aside still. The both of you just paused to face one another.

"No, but none of my ideas are good. I cruise on waves of luck." You tapped his arm as if goading him on to get to his job of gens. You slipped out the door as he clenched his fists, debating whether or not to stop you. It didn't really matter though since you took off running through the wooden lodge.

Either this place was massive or the killer was damn good at hiding. You had some suspicions so far. Michael was who you suspected, but you weren't ruling out Philip, Danny, or Amanda.

You headed down the stairs and to the bottom floor. It was a living room... sorta. Not much of a room, just a big ass open area. How could anyone ever sit here without being scared?

Rather than a coffee table in front of the one... two... three... four couches. Wait a second... Four couches?! Who owns this damn place? You'd never seen that before. Anyway, there was a generator there instead.

You crouched down and started to get to work like this was any other day. In the distance game the ping of the precious generator as it came to life. Now you just hoped it was easy to navigate to the other gens.

Your repairs came to a screeching halt as you unintentionally paused. There was something that was plucking at your eardrums. The sound of nails clipping against wood. Oh, that ain't good...