🎊NEW YEARS SPECIAL🎊

Start from the beginning

"Come on man. We're all getting tired of this back and forth. Man up and ask her out!" Kirishima added.

"I don't need to hear this from any of you extras. You all annoy me and I want you out of my fucking house"

"Don't be like that Ka-" —the boy stopped when he noticed Bakugou's murderous eyes— "Bakugou. We just want to help you, you know?"

"Yeah, you have no game" Sero said nonchalantly. "Oh! You should come ice skating tonight. Everyone from 1A is going"

"Yes! It'll be fun!" Mina chimed in.

"Y/n is included in that everyone and you'd be the only one who doesn't show up. It would be so not manly of you if you didn't go" Kirishima casually added.

"Come on guys. This dude is a wimp. He wouldn't want to embarrass himself in front of her" Denki provoked with a smirk on his face.

"Embarrassed? I'll never get embarrassed in front of a bunch of extras. Just fucking watch me. I'll be the best skater you've ever laid your eyes on, dunce" Bakugou responded. He had been brought into his competitive mode.

"Yeah that's great and all man, but were you doing homework during our break?" Kirishima asked as he looked at the piles of papers laid out on his bed.

"Bro, that's so lame" Sero chuckled and sat down beside Kirishima.

"That explains your tied-up bangs, huh" Mina nodded.

"Bakugou, you need a life" The yellow-haired boy sighed.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU DAMN EXTRAS"

•~~~ఌ~~~•

"Well, we're out of your house" Sero chuckled at the angry boy.

"This is not what I meant, plain face" Bakugou grumbled.

"To be fair, you never told us when to leave and who to leave with" Denki beamed with a playful smile. It disappeared when Bakugou glared at him.

"Be a man and step out there!" Kirishima gave the blond a light push onto the ice, causing him to stumble around. The red-haired boy stepped onto the ice and skated away before the other could catch him.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU, SHITTY HAIR" Bakugou chased after the redhead.

About ten minutes had passed when Bakugou spotted you walking towards your classmates to greet them. He pulled his shark friend by his ear as he approached you.

You were wearing a white turtle neck under a beige pullover sweater that seemed a little big for you. You paired it with a white skirt and skin-colored tights as to not disrupt the color palette.

"Her royal highness finally showed up" Bakugou said once he and Kirishima had made it to the table with everyone there.

"And who did you bring to meet me? My prince?" You asked in a teasing manner with a cocked eyebrow. "He's a very manly choice"

"You hear that bakubro? One of the manliest people here called me manly" Kirishima bragged and flexed his biceps.

"Shut up shark teeth" Bakugou rolled his eyes and let go of the redhead's ear.

You shook your head.

"I'm surprised to even see you out. Considering you never text in the group chat and you're antisocial" You said.