🎊NEW YEARS SPECIAL🎊

1957 words

happy new years babes :)

•~~~ఌ~~~•

"KATSUKI! YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE TO SEE YOU!" The hag cackled after she announced their presence. "Never in a million years did I think I'd say that"

"I CAN HEAR YOU, OLD HAG" Bakugou yelled as he forced himself out of his room.

"THAT'S THE POINT"

The boy rolled his eyes and walked down the stairs to see shitty hair, dunce face, raccoon eyes, and soy sauce.

"What the hell are you extras doing here?" Bakugou questioned with an annoyed tone.

"Don't be like that man. It's not manly"

"We just missed you, Kacchan" Dunce frowned.

"Yeah! Come on Bakugou, we already came all the way here and we brought some snacks" Soy sauce held up a plastic bag full of random things.

"It's cold out here Bakugou! Let us in please!"

"Hell no" The boy responded and shut the door on the four of them. He was ready to continue on the rest of the day locked in his room. The keyword... 'was'.

"Thanks for inviting us in man" Kirishima grinned with his shark teeth and he sat on his bed.

"The hag downstairs let you guys in. I didn't want you all in here. Especially since I don't know how you got my fucking address in the first place"

"Y/n gave it to us. She wanted to come too, but something with the agency came up" Sero explained as he casually ate his bag of chips.

"Your mom is hot" Denki commented.

"Come here dunce" Bakugou glared at the yellow-haired boy. He could hear sparks igniting from his palms.

"Uh- no thanks, I'll stay over here" Denki hid behind soy sauce who was pushing him away to Bakugou.

"What are you doing?! I don't want to get in between the two of you!"

Soon enough, Bakugou was chasing the boy around the room. His explosions going off every second. The angry boy eventually caught up to the terrified boy and held him by the collar of his shirt.

"Hey, Bakugou! What's this?" Mina asked as she plucked a photo from his wall.

Bakugou turned his head towards the pink girl and let go of Sparks McGee before walking over to her. He snatched the photo from her hands.

"Don't touch my shit" He muttered as he placed the photo back on his wall. "This dumb photo is priceless. I don't need your pink prints all over it"

It was an old photo. One of you, Bakugou, and Deku when you guys were kids. The photo dated back to the blond's fourth birthday... before he had gotten his quirk and pushed you guys away. He was sitting in the middle with a grumpy expression and an overly decorated party hat. You and your cousin were on both sides of the birthday boy with your arms up high and an energetic smile on both of your faces.

"Oh don't be a killjoy! We all know you're soft underneath that rude demeanor" Mina beamed and nudged his side.

"It's true, I've seen him with Y/n. So lovey-dovey" Sero teased and made kissy faces.

"I'm going to fucking kill you"

"Eh Kacchan, don't be upset that I married her" Denki spoke in a playful tone and placed his arm on Bakugou's shoulder. He removed it as soon as the blond turned to him.