Chapter One - The Quest

This story is told in the P.O.V. of Nico Di Angelo, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Will Solace, and Leo Valdez. After the Giant War, set in Harry's fifth year, and Hermione is a demigod, daughter of Athena, Draco Malfoy is a son of Hermes, Snape and Dumbledore are sons of Hecate, Luna Lovegood is a daughter of Iris, and Shelly McLaney is a daughter of Apollo, and who's grandmother was a child of Eirene - goddess of peace and she inherited a little of it and is a Hufflepuff and one of my own characters.

chapter 1

"Nico! NICO! GET UP, NICO!" Someone said, shaking his shoulder.
"go away, Bianca. five more minutes" he replied, 3/4 asleep.
"Lord Hades summoned you" the still unknown voice said. Nico grunted. "Percy started eating red pancakes" the voice said.
"What?!" Nico asked, incredulously, jumping out of bed.
"Just kidding, but seriously, Lord Hades wants you" Nico looked up, and found Hazel, leaning against his trunk.
"you can't just walk in somebody's cabin, Hazel, I mean what if i didn't sleep with any thing on? What would you then? Knock!"
"If I did, would you even get up then?" Hazel retorted. Nico opened his mouth for a smart reply, the couldn't think of any, so he closed his mouth. "You have ten minutes to get packed." With that being said, she left Nico's cabin in silence. As she was shutting the door, she yelled over her shoulder; "And don't go back to sleep!"
Nico started packing a couple things. Shirts, jeans, a pair of sweats, and underwear. After he finished, he shadow-traveled to his father's throne room.
"ah, Nico, welcome" Hades said
"Yeah, cut to the chase, what do you want?" Nico snapped.
"ah, my boy, your growing a backbone! Anyway, Hecate and I need you to go on a quest . . . to London. Hecate has everything ready for you, and you will have her blessing, in order to fulfill the quest." A tall woman in a shimmering toga appeared. She had long, brown, curly hair and brown eyes. Hecate.
"What he says is true" she agreed. "you will need my blessing for to go on your quest and -" Nico cut her off
"But what is my quest? Why do I need your blessing?"
"You will be attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry" she replied smoothly. "But first, you need to go to Diagon Ally to collect the things you need to attend. here is your list, and your ticket. You need to be on your way now, though" Nico stood there for a second.
"But what am I going for?" he asked.
"Two reasons - one -There are three people you need to keep safe. Harry Potter, I presume you've heard of him, and his friends, Hermione Granger, and Ronald Weasley" she handed him three photos. One, a dark haired boy with green, eyes, easily could've been mistaken for Percy, the second, a brown frizzy haired girl, and three, and red haired boy with freckles.
"and the second reason?" Nico asked.
Hades answered him this time.
"Voldemort" he spat. "cheater of death. He might end up in elysium when it freezes here. you need to make sure he doesn't hurt the three wizards."
"Yes, Father" Nico replied. "I should leave now."
"Yes, you should."
"oh, and Nico, here" Hecate handed him a piece of paper. "This is your backstory. Stick to it, don't stray. Nobody can know your father, true age, or powers. Got it? Good." with that, Nico was transported out of the underworld and in front of a small pub. So this is London? He thought. He looked at the piece of paper.

1. go inside pub next to you - rent room

It said. He followed the instructions. As he walked in, everybody was wearing robes. Wizards he thought. he went to the man at the bar.
"I'd like a room, please" he asked.
"Ten galleons, please" the bartender asked. Nico freaked. he felt the pockets in his jeans, there were gold and silver coins in it. He pulled out ten gold pieces.
"Are these galleons?" he asked. The man looked at him weirdly. Nico immediately realized his mistake"Sorry, I'm new, from America. We have different money there" The man smiled and handed him a small key.
"upstairs, down the hall, fifth door on the left." Nico smiled and ran up
to his room.
As he looked around, he found a small pile of galleons, a trunk, and a note.

Nice going, Nico. Please remember not to slip up again.

Lady Hecate

Nico smiled, laid down, and fell asleep.