Falling For A Soon To Be Rockstar 10

Começar do início

“Trust me Maddie I just know. I don’t find girls attractive.”

“So you don’t think I’m attractive?” I was a little hurt by that.

“That’s not fair Maddie! You know I think your drop dead gorgeous. You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever laid my eyes on.” I blushed slightly and looked away from the intense gaze he had on me. I had an idea, but I wasn’t really sure how to approach the subject.

“Thanks Max.” I sounded nervous and he could tell.

“Maddie whatever’s on your mind you can tell me.” he said sincerely.

I sighed and took a deep breath before I looked up to meet his eyes. Well here goes nothing I thought before speaking. “I was just thinking that maybe you and I could…well we could…” I took another deep breath and he nodded for me to continue. “I thought we could sleep together to test if you’re really gay.” I sputtered out quickly looking down embarrassed.

Max started laughing uncontrollably beside me causing the whole bed to shake with motion. I wanted to shrink away into nothingness I was so embarrassed that I asked him that. Max continued to laugh and I grew angry that he would think so little of my feelings. I shoved him off the bed and rolled over to grab my things to leave.

“Wait Maddie, your serious about this?” he said from the floor. I looked over at him and nodded as he pulled himself up. “Why would you want that? Maddie don’t waste your first time on trying to help me be not gay. It should be with someone special.”

“That’s just it Max, I want my first time to be with someone I know and trust. I just want to get it out of the way, so this way it doesn’t end up being with a guy who breaks my heart in the end. Plus it will give you the opportunity to say that you really aren’t into girls.” I shrugged it off like it was no big deal, but on the inside I was silently praying for him to say yes.

“Maddie I can’t do that to you, I can’t take away your innocence. Do you know how much of an ass that’ll make me feel like?” I shook my head no and looked to the floor feeling bad for even suggesting it. I could feel the tears slowly falling down my cheeks. I turned to leave, but he stepped in front of me and gently lifted my chin up so he could look into my eyes. Max ran his thumb over my cheek wiping the tears away.

“Why are you crying beautiful?” he asked tenderly.

“I feel so stupid right now. Of course you don’t want to sleep with me. Plus your first time should be with the guy of your dreams. Sorry, I should have kept my mouth shut. I’m gonna walk home now don’t worry about giving me a ride.” I said sadly. Before I could pull away to leave, Max crashed his lips on mine. Shock coursed through my body, but I slowly began to kiss back. Things heated up pretty fast as piece by piece our clothes were thrown to the floor. We slowly made our way back to the bed, not once breaking the kiss.

A few hours later, I lay sweaty and content in Max’s arms. I couldn’t believe we had just had sex. It was the most amazing feeling in the world. I glanced up at Max to see him smiling down at me. I sure hope he doesn’t say he’s still gay. I think that may crush me more than I would care to admit too.

“You ok?” he asked. I nodded and smiled. I was more than ok. Hell I was floating on a damn cloud drinking a pina colada, I felt so good.

“Listen Maddie, I think that maybe we should talk about what we just did.” He said as he ran his hand through his slightly damp hair. His face looked sad, maybe even a little troubled. Oh no, this can’t be good. Brace yourself Maddie, he’s gonna drop a bombshell on your heart. I scooted out of his arms and slowly started to put my clothes back on while he did the same.