" you know I can't " she says.
" why not dear take it " I say.
" I don't like taking money from people not even my parents, I work to get my own money " she explains.

I put my wallet back in my pocket and remembered I have a galaxy.. the chocolate galaxy in my Jean jacket pocket. I take it out.
" then take this one " I say. She lift her brows up and a huge smile across her face.

" I definitely will, these are my favorites " she smiles taking the chocolate bar out of my hand.

" I'm glad they are " I smile back.
" so what are you doing here " she asks.
" I come here everyday to watch over my little brother while he plays with his friend what about you " I say.

" oh, well never been here, I just saw this park on my way to home and said why not to walk little bitch around the park" she smiles.
" I probably ruined that walk for slipping your drink" I say. She chuckles.
" no you didn't it's all good" she says.

" Henry im ready to go" I hear Andrew yelling.
" Alright Give me a minute" I yell back." well I gotta go" I say.
" it was nice to meet you henry" she smiles.
" and your name is?" I ask.
" Alison" she smiles nodding.

" Nice name ali, and of course it was nice to meet you too." I say smiling back.
" maybe see you another day" she says.
" maybe, now have a great day Ali" I say.
" you too" she says.

" who was that? " Andrew asks
" I don't know a stranger who bumped into me" I say shrugging.
" she can be your next girlfriend " he says smirking like a bitch.
" next? I never had it one you roach" I say.
" oh right nobody wants you" he says.
" agree" I say.

i sometime think my parents doesn't want me because I've lost my virginity three years ago, and that was when I was 12. I don't regret it, sex is fun, and I still do that, but I don't think they should be controlling me with that.

Maybe it's because ' we promised our parents we will have our virginities till we get married' i don't even know anymore to be honest. But that's what Andrew told me.

maybe is because of that, maybe they're treating me like shit because I 'broke my promise' and lost my virginity, maybe they are treating my siblings better because they're still keeping their promises.

I don't know what is actually for real is the reason. I also dropped out of school in the 5th grade, I already have a job, but I'd really wanted to be a doctor, but a mafia member who kills and spy and hack? I don't think he can be a doctor.

" we're home " Andrew yells. My mother pecked out of the kitchen smiling.
" welcome home baby" she smiles. i look over the table to see Eric with his son Diego on his laps, he's 8 years old, he tells he wishes he could see his mother.

" Henry come eat " Eric's voice stops me as I was going upstairs. I stopped walking
" what is it?" I say
" dessert, your favorite " he says. He knows my favorite?

I walk down the stairs, and take a seat, and take a cupcake, cupcakes are my favorite.

Next day..

" you ready to head out ?" Andrew asks.
" yeah, but just a minute " I say going in the kitchen. Opening the drawer seeing the box of galaxy chocolate bars sitting there I took one of them and put it in my pocket..
" ready to go" I say.