Chapter 13: See You In Hell

Once l arrived at my office, l sat down in my chair and leaned back in it. " Now to think of a plan to eliminate that Bott brat.." I sigh and then shift my gaze to the right hand drawer in my desk. Slowly, l drawled out the drawer and saw the same bloodied knife l killed Jean with. I picked up the weapon and looked at it from all sides. "... I guess this could work..." I flick the switchblade back to it's fetus position within the handle. As l run my hand through my hair, the sound of urgent knocking came from the door.

* KNOCK* * KNOCK* * KNOCK*

I groan  and hide the blade by placing it on my lap, which was hidden by the desk. " Come in." Without a moment's hesitation, the door opened quickly, revealing Marco Bott. " Corporal Levi. Have you seen Jean Kirschstein anywhere? I've searched for him all over headquarters, but l've had no luck." I widen my eyes then slyly shift back to my emotionless expression. "... No. I have not." I lie to the rather tall male Cadet. He softened his gaze sadly then looked down at the floorboards. " A-Alright... l'll just ask everybody else-" " Wait." Marco stopped and looked over at me. I stood up and walked over to him. As l walk closer to Marco, he slowly backs up towards the door. Once the door shuts once he leans back on it, l cage my arms near his own pair and slide my hand down to the doorknob. I lock it silently then look up at the Cadet. " C-Corporal Levi... What are you doing...." Marco asked while a blush crept on his features. " I actually did see that Kirschstein brat not long ago..." Marco's face lit up as l spoke out that utter nonsense. " R-Really? W-Where is h-he?" Marco asked urgently. Slowly, l reached my hand into the back pocket of my pants and got out the switchblade. " Corporal Levi?-" I quickly plunged the knife deep down his chest, where his heart was. Marco widened his eyes and gasped for air as he slid down the door, a long streak of blood following him down to the floor. I look down at him with a sinister grin on my face.

Bending down, l lift his chin by both my index finger and thumb. " I saw Jean.... but he's in hell now. Soon, you'll be joining him also~" "C-Corp..ral-" Soon, Marco vomited blood all over himself once l bury the knife in his abdomen. " Shhh...." I say while l slice his stomach open precisely and elegantly. I toss the knife to the side and teared away the excess skin and muscles so that my hands rummaged with his insides. Marco continued to spew up blood as l played with organs. I grabbed on his long intestine and drawled it out of him slowly, knowing that Marco would die soon. As l draw out the estimated amount l wanted, l stand up with it in my hands. Marco weakly looks up at me, his face white as snow. I smirk while gazing at his features. " This would've never happened if you kept your distance away from ( Your name)...." " P-Please....C-Cor-" " Shut the hell up." I wrap the intestine around his neck in a noose-like fashion, then tie the other end to the doorknob. The noose as fairly short compared to the doorknobs. With just one little gesture, his neck will snap. I grab the intestine and pull it up while Marco choked a bit on his blood. " See you in hell... Marco f**king Bott." Once l let go, Marco's body instantly dropped down to the floor while the sound of a bone cracked was heard. Marco was finally gone. I smirk and look down at my bloodied hands from rummaging in his insides. I lean my hand up and lick his blood. ".... Bitter...."

( Author's Note): Thank you so much to girl_gamer 519 for the amazing cover for this book. PLEASE COMMENT, FAVORITE, FOLLOW, AND ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!