Chapter 1: Watching From Afar

There is only one word that could describe (Your name). Miraculous. The way her marvelous (eye color) glistens in the sunlight, or the way she speaks with that angelic voice she possess. I could care less about her perfect skills in battle because I will be by her side at all times, protecting her from danger. Earlier, (Your name) spoke to me about future expeditions, however, I only focused on her movements. The way her waist swayed side to side as she moved around the table. I tried my best to hide my erection from plain sight. As (Your name) thanked me for listening to her plans, she left. Every time I am near her, my heart rises from my chest and my mind goes blank. Every night I sneak my way into her headquarters and 'borrow' a piece of clothing from her. I think I shall 'borrow' her underwear tonight. The way she smells is indescribable. I want her body to belong to me and only me. Slowly, I will gain her trust and then she will see how much I love her. I never knew I loved her until she was assigned to my squad. Now, my obsession for her has blossomed and I want (Your name) more than ever. To think it all started innocently. The great thing about the situation above all else is that she is a loner just like me. Although, she's really shy, emotionless, and never talks. However, as long as she is nowhere near another Cadet, our love could be a silent love. I would do anything for her if she asked. Even if it's killing someone.

Just thinking about her smiling and laughing makes my erection grow even harder. Another thing that beats all differences is our height. (Your name) is approximately seven inches shorter than me. Before I could stroke my throbbing erection, a knock appeared at my wooden door.

*Knock* *Knock*

"State your name and business." I replied in a harsh hoarse voice. "Cadet (Your name), Corporal Levi. Squad Leader Hanji Zoe sent my presence to deliver your paperwork. May I come in?'' (Your name) answered innocently. My heart stopped and I leaned closer to my desk to hide my erection. "Come in." (Your name) stepped through my doorway with a small amount of paperwork in her small fragile hands. As she walked towards my desk, she tripped over the leg of a chair. Papers were scattered all over the wooden floor. "Tch. Can you even walk straight? Here, let me help you." "No! I-I can do it. Thank you for the offer though." (Your name) quickly sat up and gathered the papers and collected them in her arms. She stood up and speed-walked to my desk. "I-I'm sorry for the wait, Corporal." (Your name) apologized while blushing furiously. My erection grew as she blushed. She was too adorable when she did that gesture. "C-Can I be dismissed, Corporal?" I snapped out of my thoughts and nodded my head. "Thank you, Corporal." (Your name) saluted and left the absurd man behind. Soon (Your name), you will be all mine. Morning, afternoon, and evening. Slowly, I will build your trust towards me and I will show you how much I love you.

(Author's Note): Hello everyone. I am truly sorry for this beginning, however, I have never written a yandere story before. Therefore, bear with me. Thank you and please comment if you want me to update chapter 2 of this story. Thank you. PLEASE COMMENT, FAVORITE, ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY, AND FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!