Chapter 16 - Pain Toleration

Chapter 16
" Ok-ey.... I'll let you check on me. "

" I'm glad. Me and mrs. policemans will wait outside, so you have some privacy. Remember, you can say it when something is wrong."
With that said Aizawa recived a nod. Then he and the company left, leaving Shoto with Chiyo.

*In the nurse office*
" Okey honey, first could you tell me wherever it hurts?"
"Umm...It doesn't really hurts." Todoroki said avoiding eye contact.
"Todoroki. Even if it hurts just a bit you need to tell me." Chiyo explained in calm but serious tone.

"... It kinda hurts in my stomach. And I feel weird. Like my body is tired... "
" That's okey. You feel tired because of everything that happened. And about the pain in your stomach, did you get hit earlier?"

"Mhm." Todoroki answered the nures. A concerned look appeared on her face.

"I understand, with that I need to see it. Could you roll up your shirt or take it off."
"I- I umm-" Shoto wasn't fond of the idea of taking off his shirt. He tried to signalise the thing to the nures but was still afraid of talking back.

"I get it. So just roll it up enough for me to see."
Shoto did as told, his soul greatful she understood. He rolled up the cloth just a bit, so his scar was not visible.
Then he looked away and Chiyo started the work.

It turned out her worries weren't for nothing. There, on the lower half of the boy's stomach was a bad purple brush. She moved closer to it.
"I'm going to touch the brush now. Tell me if it hurts. Can I move?"
Shoto gave a nod and the nurse pressed two fingers at the wound. Todoroki didn't even make one sound.
"Did it hurt?"
"Not really, it'-s fine." she couldn't believe  his words. Something like this must have hurt.

"Todoroki, tell me. How much are you imunate to pain?" he looked away even more, if that was possible.

Shoto knew this high pain toleration wasn't usual, espacially for kids his age. He hoped the woman won't ask him about it. And so, he didn't answer. For him there was no point in doing so, since the nurse already saw...

Chiyo sighed. Another thing she decided to leave for now. Pushing the boy to speak had no use at the moment.

" I'm gonna give an ice pack. Hold it to the wound please. Than that's will be everything from me." she told the boy and did as said, getting him an ice pack.
She walked up to the door on opened it, stepping out slighty.

"Aizawa, we're finished there. You can take him if you want, but first I need to tell you about his condicion." she spoked to her fellow teacher and the policemans.
Aizawa just nodded, but Yamato had something to say.

"I would also like to about his results. My partner will take care of him." he paused and turned to the mentioned oficer.
"Take him and go gread his belongs. Then head outside. We will meet there and ride to our place. Understood?"
"Yes, sir." with that th other walked into the gabinet and exited it again along with Todoroki. Boy looked at Aizawa.
"It's okey. Go with the policeman now, I'll meet with you before we leave the school." Todoroki nodded and the two was gone.

After a minute or so Chiyo started.
"About Todoroki's condition, he doesn't have any major injuries. As far as I could check, only a brush on the stomach. Probably from the fight earlier... He's also tired. And above that, he said he practicly doesn't feel pain from the brush, but it looked really painful. I think he developed high pain toleration, which is not a good thing."
She stopped. Both of her listeners looked conserned.

First to speak again was Aizawa, tuning to Yamato.
"We also saw him cutting himself. I heard that he might have been doing this but didn't really thought it was true. I assume it happens when he's stressed, and with that him being pain imunate makes things worse."

"I appriciate all these informations. I would also like the results written and sent to the police by school, we'll add then to the case files. Now it's time to go. Will you be coming along, mr. Aizawa?" oficer Yamoto exclimed.
"If I'm allowed to, then sure." The three nodded to each other and splitted, Chiyo walking back to her office.

Aizawa and Yamato walked out of the building, met with Todoroki and and the policeman already in the car.
The two outside quickly got in and closed doors.
"Todoroki, we all will be going to the comand now. Are you feeling okey?" Aizawa asked the young one beside him.
"Yes, I'm fine, thank you."

"Let's get going then. "with that, the police car crissed the UA gates and drowe away.

A/n another short chapter sorry, I dont really like it but have no idea how correct it. In next one Police will probably question Todoroki so I hope it gonna be interesting for u all. Bye bye now. Have a good day or night. Also, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Word count : 877