♀ : "You said, and I quote, 'kick the balls'. You didn't say which ones."

Start from the beginning

I squirmed in my seat and looked at the electric panel in front of me. It had a lot of buttons. Like, a lot a lot. The electronic panels had the letters A, B, C, and D in separate blue rectangles. On the bottom of the electronic panel were three pushable buttons. A red A, blue B, and green C.

"Let's get started," Mr. Peters smiled, gesturing wildly towards a huge screen that displayed the show's name.

The screen flickered and a question was displayed, which Mr. Peters read aloud.

"Where is Alaska located near?"

A) Canada

B) Hawaii

C) Florida

D) Cuba

"Oh I know this," I said excitedly, thinking of the maps we did back in elementary school.

I slammed the blue B button and smiled.

"Using a help so early?"

"Wait- what?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. "No. I- I know the answer-"

"Clearly not because you pressed the colored help buttons instead of the plain, answer buttons."

"Wait what?"

Audience help it is! Audience, get out the remotes from under your seat."

"Wait I don't need the help-"

"And... Results are displayed up there!" Mr. Peter's said with a flourish, ignoring me.

A) Canada: 20%

B) Hawaii: 60%

C) Florida: 15%

D) Cuba: 5%

"Oh hey! They also said B!" I smiled excitedly.

"Is B, Hawaii, your final answer?"

"Yes."

"That answer is..." Mr. Peters trailed off, pausing for suspense.

"It's....?!?!?!" I asked, on the edge of my seat.

"WRONG!" Mr. Peters cackled, the stage turning red as a large X showed up on the screen. "The right answer is A, Canada."

"What? But whenever we filled out those maps in school, Alaska-"

"Alaska is not actually located next to Hawaii. It's just for map purposes," he scoffed.

I gaped as they displayed the actual picture of where Alaska was located, and Mr. Peters stood up and gestured for me to step on some stairs towards another platform.

"Here's your first challenge. Remember, if you fail a total of three challenges, you will not be able to pass."

"What's the challenge?"

"Up here I have a 30 piece puzzle. If you can solve it in 2 minutes, you pass."

"What? Is that possible?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Sure. It's been done," He answered vaguely before gesturing towards the timer. "Your time starts... now."

~*~*~*~*~

"Welcome back to Win A Million! Currently our contestant has failed two challenges and is on her fifth question. Are you ready?" He asked, turning to look at me.

"No."

"Alright!" He said excitedly, ignoring me completely. "Let's get started then! For five hundred thousand dollars, here's the question: This item was created in Babylon over 6 thousand years ago."