𝙉𝙎𝙁𝙒 ☾︎ 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑪𝑨𝑵𝑶𝑵𝑺 ☽︎

Start from the beginning

- He is a dominant top, he loves pinning you down on the bed, table, counter, desk etc. (anywhere) He is needy, needy. He is fine with any position, but his personal favorite is fucking you from behind or when your back is laid perfectly down on the surface and your legs are spread wide and ready for his dick. This greedy man would want you to wrap around his whole length, YES ALL OF IT.

~𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭~
- Secretly loves to be a bottom. When you take full control of him, he would whimper and moan out so loud, yeah he got no shame. Loves calling you, Mommy and Master.

»»---- ★ 𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐘𝐀 ★ ----««

- Kaeya knows too much about the rules and games in the bedroom, its kinda alarming, in a good and hot way though

- Kaeya knows too much about the rules and games in the bedroom, its kinda alarming, in a good and hot way though. He is such a HUGE tease, he loves foreplay, cockwarming, and even temperature play. He would finger you with his middle and ring finger, and would stop when he sense your release is near, he would laugh at your unsatisfied reaction, well he was just prepping you anyways. Loves giving oral sex, is more of a giver than a receiver. Oh and he is such a tease, I know I said that already but yeah he is.

- He loves to top you and fuck you senseless, his breathy moans and grunts makes you all hot and flustered. He is alright with all positions, wherever you're comfortable with, as long as he gets to fuck you then we good with any position. Kaeya also loves to give you wet and sloppy kisses in between your lovemaking. And if you're the one taking control of him, he is a bratty bottom, he can't deny he quite enjoys and loves it tho.

~𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭~
- This man wants to see you cry out from pure pleasure, he gets way more turned on when your cheeks get painted by your tears. He got his sadistic side acting up sometimes.

»»---- ★ 𝐙𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐈 ★ ----««

- I just know this man has two sides

- I just know this man has two sides. He is either the man who would wholsomely fuck you, where he enjoys slow, intimate and steamy sex, he would even lovingly moan out your name and caress your thighs and will take you easy. Whispering praises in your ear and tells you how much he loves you. On the other hand, he is also the man that would literally slam his whole length in and degrade you in such ways, pulling your hair and ask you multiple times who you belong to, he will even flip you to your back and would continue to abuse your hole. He likes to remind you about his contracts and shits and asks if you remember them, if not then uh-oh.