Chapter 1

Xiao XingChen woke up in the coffin house, he found out that he could see a little light through his blindfold, he took it off and looked around.

Wasn't I suppose to be dead?  He thought to himself.

A familiar black figure caught his eye, he jumped out the coffin he was laid in the last 10 years, yet it was still all clean and not a spec of dust was seen in it. He turned around and saw the sitting figure a few feet out the coffin. The white man took his sword which was neatly placed on the table.

He got closer to the figure and it became clear it was a corpse, he took his sword and lifted the hair that was covering the face, he saw Xue Yang, he was shocked and confused at first but then he saw a piece of paper on the floor written in blood.

Dear Daozhang,

When you wake up, I hope you'll see this note, I sacrificed my life for yours, I hope you live a better life than it used to be, I'm sorry for tricking you, and thank you for keeping me in.

-Xue ChengMei

Xiao XingChen took another glance and Xue Yang but saw him standing up, all awake. Tears were rolling down the white man's face but Xue Yang walked over.

"Xue... Yang?"

XingChen was sobbing, the once known trouble-maker, jokester and mass murderer was now a walking corpse who can't even smile.

"Who are you? Why are you crying?"

That triggered him, he looked down, letting the wind control his hair. Xue Yang looked at him with cold eyes and held out his hand, Xiao XingChen quickly came in for a comforting hug.

"Don't cry, don't cry."

Xue Yang saw the thrown blindfold on the floor and placed it in the empty coffin, he thought someone messed with it and ran out the house, trying to find the kids who would take his blindfold off for fun.

"Xue Yang..."

He looked back at XingChen who was standing there for the last 3 minutes.

"How do you know my name?"

XingChen looked at him, hopeless of remembering him. He looked at Shuanghua, which was stained with blood at the outside but shining in the inside. He looked at Xue Yang, who was standing there blankly staring at him. He grabbed the red string on his neck, it was the neckless he bought.  

"Do you know who's bandage this is?"

"Daozhang's blindfold."

A smile popped up XingChen's face.

Atleast he remembers.   He thought

----------------

Hi, this is first update :) this is short bc its first not original fanfic :)