"Do you like it?" I hear behind me

"Do you like it?" I hear behind me. I look and see George with a smile. "I love it." He comes over, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. "Why are you wearing your school cloak?" "So no one is suspicious on why I am dressed up so nice." He nods, his hands sliding up my hips, to my shoulder as he unties it. "Did I do good on everything?" I lean back onto him, my eyes closed, "You did great." "I told Dumbledore and he made like a little bubble around everything so no one interrupts and it's warmer in there."

I nod and walk towards it, when I walk through an invisible wall it was warmer, I wasn't cold at all. "The house elves in the kitchen cooked us some food." He goes over to the table, I follow him, he then pulls my chair out. I sit down as he moves me in and sits down himself. We start eating, I had some chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy, corn. It was awesome.

"Don't fill up yet we have dessert." He says "But it's like really good." He chuckles, we start talking a little while we eat. Then he brings out dessert. It was triple chocolate chip cookies. "How about we save that for later?" I ask he nods setting it on the table. We walk into the tent and lay down. "You look stunning by the way." I smile, "Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself." I say back at him, he has a long sleeved white button up shirt with a tie and some black pants and black loafers.

"So I have something for you." George says, I look at him, the smile on my face not even falling. He then hands me a box. It was small, something like a price of jewelry would be in. I opened it and gasped at what I saw.

The necklace was utterly beautiful. It had a diamond heart with a rose gold infinity sign around it. And on the back of the infinity sign was mine and George's initials. "Oh my God. George!" He smiles and puts it on.

"So you like it?" "I love it. Everything is amazing. Best date I've ever been on." I say to him, he smiles at me. "So you ready for the 1st task in a week?" "Nope.  But when is everyone ever easy for something like this." I say back at him, "True." He nods. I lay my head on his chest. " Hey Heaven?" George asked, "Yes?" I looked up at him, "will you go to the Yule Ball with me?" I smile widely, "I'd love to." I sit up and kiss him.

Before I knew it I was straddling him. I deepen the kiss as he leans back and lays down. My hands roam over his muscular body. I could feel something poking my thigh. I knew what it was and it sent a wave of pleasure to my core. George flips us over. He goes and kisses my neck softly. Finding my sweet spot instantly I let out a small moan. He smirks then sucks on it harder.

My hands knot themselves in his hair. I pull it, making him grow . Then my hands travel to his tie. I take it off him, then I start unbuttoning his polo shirt. I flipped us over so I was straddling his waist again. I move my hair to one side of my head as I look him in the eyes as my hands roam his naked torso. Then I stand up, he looks at me confused.

I take off my heels, then my hands go to the back of my dress. I unzip it slowly. I let it fall inch by inch, exposing little skin at a time. George groans as he stares at me. I was getting needy so I dropped it, now in my lace baby blue bra and matching lace underwear. I staddle him again. Better now that the dress wasn't forcing me to be at a certain hight because it was tight.