"Alright I have some good news for you guys. L/N Y/N is awake."

Cheers and high-fives spread around as tiny smiles appeared on those pale faces of theirs.

"However,"

The volume immediately went down as they listened carefully to what the doctor had to say.

"The fall from the school rooftop was pretty high and her landing wasn't smooth, considering the fact that she landed on a rocky pavement and had a stab wound to her stomach."

B/N held his breath as he asked the doctor.

"So what are you implying?"

The doctor finished checking through his clipboard as he looked up at all of them.

"Did she turn into a cabbage?!" (cabbage means brain-dead)

Everybody turned to stare at Jung-In with cold glares.

"I'm saying that she might have post-traumatic amnesia. That means that she won't remember who all of you are and herself included. Don't push all of the information on her or else she would be stressed. Getting back some of her memories all of a sudden would cause her to have a headache or give her panic attacks. And also, might I suggest that all of you go in and visit her in smaller groups? If that's okay, then that would be all. I sincerely hope that she will get her memories back as fast as she can."

Bowing to one another, the doctor left while B/N and the others stared into blank space.

"Guys, it's alright! We still have hope. Let's take things slowly one at a time, alright? Try not to cry in front of her, it may stress her out too. I will go in first, then Class 1, and then Class 8, okay?"

With no objections, B/N gave one last smile at them before heading inside the room.

It was silent immediately after he closed the door. B/N had almost wanted to run into his sister's arms and sob as loud as he could once he saw the bandages around her head and her stomach, and a cast on her left leg. Turning around with her messy hair and swollen eyes with heavy eye bags underneath, she stared at B/N who was awkwardly holding the box of cookies. His breathing almost stopped as she asked the words.

"Who are you?"

Chuckling uncomfortably to himself, he held the box of cookies before placing it gently on the table that was placed at the side of her bed. Grabbing a chair and sitting on it, he gave a shaky grin as he spoke with trembles in his voice.

"I'm B/N, your brother."

Humming to herself as she placed a finger on her chin, she nodded before turning to stare at the red-haired boy.

"So I have a brother? Hmm, that's interesting...Too bad you're good looking though."

B/N let out a tiny chuckle as he opened the box of cookies.