"I feel bad for their mother for raising kids like them!"

Yeo-ryeong and the four heavenly kings entered their classroom while hearing all of these rumors, itching to stop those nosy and loud mouths of theirs. Earlier on, the four heavenly kings had told Yeo-ryeong about Y/N's past, to which Yeo-ryeong had cried at how sad her past was.

"Yeo-ryeong!"

Yuri came trotting over to Yeo-ryeong as soon as they entered the classroom.

"Are you okay? I heard about the rumors. What do we do..."

Yeo-ryeong's eyes darken slightly at how they believed the rumors so easily.

"You don't need to worry. I don't believe that type of rumor."

Standing in shock, Yuri froze for a moment before continuing.

"What...? B-But there's so much evidence that both of them were-"

"What do you mean by evidence? That's just your suspicion."

All 5 of them glanced around the classroom quickly at how people were talking bad at Dan-I and Y/N.

'I hope they're doing okay...'

"You

"You. You're Ham Dan-I, right? Oh, and Y/N's here too. This makes everything easier."

"It's L/N Y/N to you."

Yuri rolled her eyes before she continued to speak up.

"...I honestly tried to keep calm. But I couldn't handle it when I was watching you two eat. How could the both of you be like that when you've done such horrible things to Yeo-ryeong...? How can you be eating your food so casually? And you."

Yuri turned towards Y/N who was still chewing on her bubblegum with her hands in the pockets of her jacket.

"I thought maybe you would have changed or your attitude would have improved at least a little but apparently, that mental hospital didn't really help you at all, right? You're still the same bully as when you were young. You are just so terrible, Y/N!"

"HEY! I SAID, IT'S L/N Y/N TO YOU! OR DO YOU WANT ME TO REPEAT THAT TO YOU ONE MORE TIME, YOU DEAF BITCH!"

Holding her back, Seo-hyun dragged the both of them away from Yuri, who was crying in the middle of the hallway.

"WHAT ARE YOU CRYING FOR, HUH? WE DIDN'T EVEN MAKE ONE FUCKING MOVE ON YOU AND YOU'RE CRYING?! SUCH A GODDAMN CRYBABY! HEY! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME, WRITE THE GODDAMN PROBLEM ON A GODDAMN PIECE OF PAPER, FOLD IT, DO ME A FAVOR AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!"

Yuri continued to wipe her tears away as she spoke.

"I was only concerned about a friend...Must you really take your anger out on me? Why must you be so offended? I didn't say anything wrong, did I?"