Tissue boxes and snacks were brought in the room while the four heavenly kings sat in a circle, surrounding Y/N since Ju-in had a pretty large bed.

"S-Sorry for troubling all of you like this again. I just couldn't b-bring myself to tell Dan-I and Yeo-ryeong about this yet."

Pouting while reaching for another box of pocky, she held the box out, asking whether any of them wanted a stick, which all of them gently refused.

"E-Erm, I should probably stop pausing my stories halfway, it's getting pretty hard to track, isn't it?"

Y/N gave a light chuckle, trying to light up everyone's moods which failed perfectly.

"Who...made you cry like that?"

Chun-young asked as Y/N continued stuffing countless sticks of pocky into her mouth.

"I just felt depressed all of a sudden. Again, me crying like a baby didn't happen. We shall never speak about this again."

Puffing out her cheeks, Y/N folded her arms and sat up straight, trying to get herself to maintain a serious expression as she began explaining her story.

"After my dad died from the plane crash, my mum started to get more exposure for me since she was worried about my fame, and she may have cared too much about that. So she's constantly forcing me to attend random formal events and make friends with people that had great popularity, fame, wealth, and all the other shit."

Taking the bandage off her right arm and lifting up the hem of her sweater, she showed all of them the scars that had accompanied her since young. There was another long scar running from her right hip to her ribcage and another small one around her neck.

"Of course, I didn't like that and rejected my mother quite harshly. So she had no choice but to harm me. That time, I didn't believe that my own mother would actually hurt me but I guess I was proven wrong. Nobody knew about this, not even my brother. My mother would always attempt to hurt me when nobody was at home."

Covering her exposed skin, she stared back at her fingers as she continued to play with them.

"But after doing the laundry a few times, my brother found out about this whole incident because of the blood that was stained on my clothes. My brother then took me along with him as we ran away from home. Thankfully, my brother was able to get a part-time job and earned enough for us to have a place to live."

Holding up the phone that Y/N had just chucked to Ju-in, he raised it up, catching the attention of the other three heavenly kings.

"Then what about the messages?"

"What messages?"

Throwing the phone to Ji-ho, the three of them took a look while scrolling through all the insults, death threats, and hurtful comments as their faces slowly morphed into one of rage and fury.

"After my brother and I left, my mother had to come up with lies and fake stories about how the both of us abandoned her and people just started posting mean comments about us being extreme rebels. Our mother also fake cried on TV to get sympathy from viewers. Ugh. Such a bitch."

Turning on a random video with a fairly old woman shown on the screen, she gave a "touching" speech about missing her children and how she "dearly" missed them. Wiping away her fake tears, she said the three magical words while the audience applauded loudly and gave her a standing ovation.

"Bitch turned the entire country against us."

Still curious about how Y/N and her brother managed to keep their identity hidden, Eun-hyung spoke up.