"Hey Y/N."

"Hmm?"

"How do you know Jae actually? You never really told us."

The entire gang from Class 8 stared at Y/N, waiting for her to elaborate.

"...She's an old friend."

"Friend?"

Sighing in desperation, Y/N puffed out her cheek as she continued sipping from the carton.

"She's one of those kids from famous parents that I had to socialize with. One of those I especially detest."

Sticking out her tongue in disgust, Y/N shook her head, trying to get rid of all the old memories that suddenly popped out in her mind again.

"...She always talked shit about me behind my back to other kids to jeopardize my family's reputation. Putting on fake smiles and what not when she's the real bitch behind."

Cheeky Y/N was long gone during this conversation. It was pissed and cold Y/N now.

"My therapist used to tell me that instead of doing whatever I wanted to do to her violently, she said I should think about it first and write it down in a book. So technically, I did take her advice..."

Taking out a thick notepad, Y/N threw it to the gang who hurriedly read and flipped every single page, spitting out their water in surprise at all the words she wrote.

"And I turned that notepad into a To-Do list."

Hye-hil coughed before asking.

"A-And how old were you when you wrote this?"

"I've been writing it since I was 7."

Spitting out more water, Hye-hil excused herself from their conversation for a while, saying that she had to go to the washroom to cleanse her eyes or something, which Dan-I also offered to accompany her while the rest of the boys stared at her in shock.

"Woah Y/N! You have a talent for writing!"

"Ru-da. No."

"This notepad needs to be burned."

"It's alright. That was the first notepad."

Staring at her with '-.-' faces, Seo-hyun asked how many of these notepads she had.

"I think I'm on my 27th one..."

"YOU NEED MORE THAN THERAPY!"

All of the school buses stopped for 15 minutes at the rest stop and many students decided to take a break by going to the bathroom

All of the school buses stopped for 15 minutes at the rest stop and many students decided to take a break by going to the bathroom. While Dan-I, Hye-hil and Y/N were heading to the bathroom together, Hye-hil alerted the two of them, letting both of them know that Yeo-ryeong was there with another girl chatting happily and comfortably.

'Choi...Yuri?!'

Y/N frowned while Dan-I was explaining her sense of relief to Hye-hil, both of them oblivious to what the true Yuri was like. Handing her fries over to Mina who innocently accepted them, Y/N began to roll up the sleeves of her sweater as she stomped her way over to Yeo-ryeong and Yuri.

"Ah Y/N, this is-"

"Yuri."

Awkward tension appeared between the three of them as Yeo-ryeong stared at Y/N.

"Y/N, you know her? That's great! We can save the-"

"Yeo-ryeong, could you give me a moment with her?"

"O-Oh, sure..."

Scurrying away to where Dan-I was, Yeo-ryeong watched in concern from afar with Hye-hil and Mina.

"You said you won't show up in front of me anymore."

The atmosphere was tense and cold as Y/N spoke. There was no hint of mercy as she opened her mouth.

"I had no idea that you would attend this school, Y/N...I missed you a lot though."

Giving that sick, sweet smile, Y/N let out a 'tch' as she adjusted the collar of her shirt while shaking her head.

"You should really come with a warning label."

Yuri played the 'guilty girl' act as she looked down at her fingers 'shyly'.

"Why are you so mean, N/N? Aren't you happy to see an old friend?"

Rolling her eyes while reaching into her pocket to grab another ball of bubblegum, Y/N was so close to punching her guts out.

"If you're going to be two-faced, at least make one of them pretty. Feed your own ego, I'm busy."

Blowing a successful bubble out, Y/N left the scene with her hands in her pockets coolly, leaving a frustrated and annoyed bitch behind. Just when Y/N was about to head back to where the girls were, five guys blocked her view out of a sudden.

"Hey there, peachy. Can I get your number? You seem- OOF!"

All chatter stopped and it was so silent that you could hear a pin drop. Everybody glanced at the short girl and the supposedly leader of the gang, who was busy holding the part where the girl kicked him while kneeling down in front of her. Hard.

"Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. My. Way."

Blowing one last bubble, Y/N turned around and gave Yuri one last intimidating glare before popping the bubble and made her way towards the bus in a very, very bad mood. Yeo-ryeong immediately ran towards Yuri right after that scene while the four heavenly kings slowly made their way over to the five boys that were surrounding Y/N just now.

"What did you say to her, Yuri?"

Yeo-ryeong continued to stare at Y/N's bus in concern as Yuri was disgusted at how much Yeo-ryeong actually cared for Y/N.

"Me? I didn't say anything. She just came up to me and said some really nasty insults to me. Can you believe her? We've been such close friends since we were 5 and this is what I get when we finally meet for the first time in so many years. You shouldn't be so close with her, Yeo-ryeong. She's not exactly a normal person..."

Yeo-ryeong's head perked up at her last sentence.

"What do you mean she's not a normal person?"

"Y/N? What are you doing here?"

Ju-in asked as he opened the window in his room for Y/N to climb in, landing lightly on his bed with an 'oof'.

"Surprise~"