"Ouch!"

Yeo-ryeong and Y/N were in Dan-I's room helping her patch up her injuries as the boys were outside in the living room creating a plan. After cleaning all of her wounds that were thankfully not that serious, Yeo-ryeong quickly excused herself to head to the living room after telling Dan-I to rest up and Y/N to accompany her. The room was silent as Y/N went to sit beside Dan-I on her bed.

Suddenly, Dan-I grabbed Y/N's hand really tightly while Y/N winced at the sudden strength that Dan-I held in her strength. Tears slowly trickled down Dan-I's eyes as she continued to stare into blank space. Placing her head on Dan-I's shoulder, Y/N softly whispered 'it's okay' repeatedly to calm her down while combing her hair with her fingers smoothly.

"Y/N...The fortune teller was accurate."

Frowning at her statement, Y/N immediately knew where this conversation was going.

"That wasn't really a car accident. You didn't get hit. It won't happen, don't worry."

"You can't guarantee that!"

Y/N's eyes widened as she remained speechless at Dan-I's outburst. She really had no idea what to say.

"...I'm sorry for suddenly shouting like that. Please excuse me. I don't feel very well right, so I'm going to sleep now."

Pausing for a moment, Y/N quickly regained her composure as she stood up from Dan-I's bed and silently tucked her in.

"Rest well, Dan-I."

"...Y/N."

"Hmm?"

"Thank you and be careful."

Smiling at the short brunette, Y/N tilted her head slightly while thanking her and closed the door gently.

"Y/N."

Turning her attention from Dan-I's doorknob to Yeo-ryeong and the four heavenly kings, she pretended to act clueless as they all looked at her with a worried expression plastered on their faces.

"We have to talk."

"Are you sure that me going to school with Ji-ho everyday, staying with Dan-I during school hours, going back to Yeo-ryeong's house with Eun-hyung and Chun-young, and calling Ju-in for the entire time after school is necessary for my protection? A...

"Are you sure that me going to school with Ji-ho everyday, staying with Dan-I during school hours, going back to Yeo-ryeong's house with Eun-hyung and Chun-young, and calling Ju-in for the entire time after school is necessary for my protection? ARE YOU ALL SERIOUS?"

Demanding an explanation from the five of them, Y/N was genuinely annoyed and angry as she placed her arms on her hips, showing that she was seriously pissed off.

"What about my brother? His overseas immersion trip is only one week. There's no way he would let me stay at your house when he's back."

"Oh, he agreed after we told him what happened. He was on board with our plan the entire time."