Nah... We're not that close anyway

Another one shot pang bawi sa tagal kong pagka MIA.. Sorry for the typos and wrong grammar and i hope u'll enjoy this one...

-------
Aly's now at her room when her room mate Dennise came knocking at her door. They are best friends since college and roommates since then.

Dennise is in a serious relationship while Aly's taking advantage of her single life.

They bought a condo together and promised to share the condo as long as they can until one of them needs to move out.

Aly opened the door of her room and saw a worried Dennise.

Den: Best, I'm panicking!!

Aly: why? What's wrong??

Den: remember what I told you last week?

Aly just shoot her a quizical look, den always tell her stories and she already forgot kung ano duon.

Den: the "home run thingy" it will happen tomorrow. It'll be our anniversary tomorrow and I'm planning to give in to his request.

Aly just rolled her eyes at her best friend.

Aly: so what's the big deal, you do that and you will make him happy and you'll be happy!! You're already 28 years old and I think you're the last virgin I know. So time to give it up. you already had it for the last 28 years of your life! It's about time!

Den: thank you ha! Akala ko pa naman you would help me ease my tension..

Aly: what you're feeling right now is nothing but normal okay. So go back to your room and get some sleep.

Den: but Aly, I don't know what to do. I don't want to disappoint him.

Aly: let him help you with that okay. (She's trying to dismiss the topic because she's really really tired and her bed is now calling her)

Den: best, you have porns right?

Aly: what??!! I don't have those!! Dennise what do you think of me pervert?!?

Den: okay fine I'm sorry but I just though that if I could watch one of those and see what I'm suppose to do then I'll be less nervous tomorrow. Can you help me download one pleaseee

Aly just scratch her head as a sign that she said yes to her bestfriend's crazyness.

After few hours of downloading it finally den can now watch it.

Aly: here (handing a headset) make sure you use this so that the whole building will not know what you're watching okay!!

Den: wait your not watching this with me??

Aly: what?? NO!! Ewww!' I don't have to watch that baby 'coz I know exactly what to do! I'm not a first timer like you, you know.

Den: best, you said it yourself I'm a first timer and I could not trust anyone but you so please can you be beside me when I watch this?

Okay fine (Dennise continued when she didn't got an answer from Aly)

Let's just forget all about the favors that you asked from me!

Aly: (I knew it! She said it to herself)

Den: all the times that I pretended to be your girlfriend when you want to get rid of your girls!!

You almost got me killed remember?? When one of your psyco girl attacked me because you said that you're choosing me?!

Aly: okay fine I'll watch this thing with you. I knew you'll be using that I have been a good bestfriend to you why won't you do the same card!