24//It wasn't Tea

Start from the beginning

But then again, does the bunny even care about saving his face? Not really. Many have already spat on him and stabbed his back, both figuratively and literally. It's reasonable why he care nothing of some sort.

Speaking of not caring, he twirled to the direction of his King and smiled at him mischievously as he approaches.

But something feels a bit off with the ever so composed white tiger. The older staggered his way in front of the bunny and Jungkook had to make sure he didn't fall.

Before a question comes out of his mouth, Taehyung reached out for his wrist to grab onto and lifted it by its palm. When the younger glanced up, he noticed something between the King's ferocious teeth, moving.

The latter bent over slightly over the open palm of the bunny and unhinged his jaw to drop the mysterious thing.

It's a mouse.

"For you.."

The confused one stared up at the owner of the voice, only to receive deep piercing eyes staring down at him... almost unfocused.

Then Jungkook finally realized.

"My King, are you perhaps... drunk?"

Taehyung answered with a small hum and unconsciously wrapped his tail around the younger's waist. The pull was stronger than the latter thought and bumped into the King's chest.

He was ready to give the tiger some space, but a hand on the lower of his back prevented him from moving.

The poor mouse squeaked, but was silenced by a growl from the ferocious tiger.

Jungkook didn't know what to do. He never seen the King act so out of his character. The bunny could only watch the King throw death glares on the poor little creature.

As if speaking is prohibited and only Jungkook is allowed to talk.

"My King.."

However, at the sound of the younger's voice made Taehyung's mood change drastically and perked up, his tail swinging slightly. The bunny thought it was cute.

"If I may ask, what should I be doing with this mouse?"

"..... keep it.. a gift"

The way the King looks down on him with those pretty eyes of his made Jungkook went on autopilot and cooed, flicking the older's chin before freezing.

"I-.. I'm sorry that was too-"

Then he heard a small whine.

He didn't expect to see a pout to form on the older's face, yet there it is. The bunny was a bit hesitant to move, but he took the risk and started to softly caress the King's chin, like some sort of cat.

Might as well be because Taehyung started to purr. The younger stared in wonder at the such sounds coming out of the tiger, his lips widen to a smile.

"I think you have spent too much time with the cat duo"

He flicked his chin one last time before continuing.

"You never fail to suprise me, My King"

Taehyung only purrs louder.

Sadly for the bunny, the purring soon stopped. It was quite therapeutic and relaxing to hear those sounds, Jungkook was tempted to whine it out until he felt something on his skin.

The hair on the back of his neck stood up as the tiger nosed down his sensitive area close to his shoulders and collarbones. His King's sudden intrusion made him freeze on the spot, unable to think.