Pee

The pee hold in my pussy for a long day. It was all alone in a very dark hole. No one was around, when he was sad, no ones comfort him, no one loves him. He was all alone. one day theres this one person named Elizabeth, come and comforts the Pee. Pee is happy. Pee's do everything for her. he gives her flowers, food, chocolate and treat her so nicely so that she would feel special. Elizabeth was the light to his darkness. Pee was inlove with Elizabeth. Pee planned to confess to Elizabeth But then Elizabeth went missing. Pee go looking for Elizabeth. but he dont find her. He didn't give up. He go search for her everyday. Pee got tired and gave up. Pee was all alone again. pee asked himself "What have i done wrong that makes her left?".

Pee is not enough, is just not good enought for Elizabeth and now... Pee will never be good enough for anyone. Once again pee was all alone in a very dark hole. The lightness inside the hole is now gone. But pee is very thankful to Elizabeth for showing pee how great it is to feel happy and to enjoy life. But now the happiness and the enjoyment in his life now is gone. And will forever be gone. It will not come back again. Even if it does it will never be the same again without Elizabeth.

"I'm sorry Elizabeth.. I hope you're happy and safe always where ever you are." said Pee with tears falling from his face.
.
(BYE YALL I ACCIDENTALLY PISSED MY PANTS LOL)