𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1

It's a normal, boring day for The Pink Warrior, they had battle today and had nothing else to do. They looked at the kingdom from the cliffside, holding their most precious item, the jewl from the king. They have had it for years now. Pink sighs, mumbling to themself, "I wonder when Yellow is going to come over, they said they would hours ago." The Pink warrior stood up, turning around to see The Yellow warrior. Yellow had a sweet smile, "Pink! Sorry it took me so long." They say, Pink rolls their eyes, looking to side,
"It's okay Yellow, come earlier next time." Pink responded, looking back at Yellow, the two sit down. They talk for hours and hours, about their plans for the future. Yellow's plans to rule the world while Pink wanted a calm peaceful future. Yellow laughed whenever Pink said that, though Pink didn't find it funny. Pink stood up as they  announced, "Well, I have to go." They rush off back to their home. Yellow did the same.

It's a couple days later, Pink stood at their house,then a quiet knocking came from the door. "Come in." They say, the doorr opens slowly.
"Hello, Pink.." The Blue Warrior mumbled, Pink looked at Blue, smilling,
"Nice to see you." Pink said cheerfully, taking Blue's hand. A dark blue flushed across The Warriors face, tightly grabbing Pink's hand. Pink sat them down, aswell as sat themself down. "I hope you enjoy the food." They spoke sweetly, this food was better than anything Blue ate. So the two waited for The Yellow Warrior and The Orange warrior. When the two arrived, Orange asked, "You three won't mind my pet, right?" The others shook their head no. And the feast started.