𝐋𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐕. 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎, 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐈

Start from the beginning

    "Mirio...." Tomomi whispered as she felt tears build up in her glowing eyes. "W-Wh-"

    "You made a promise to protect Eri..." He said weakly, struggling to stay still as the drug was beginning to run it's course. "And.....I promised to get the both of you out of here......Because that's what heroes do......they protect those in need....."

    Eri felt like crying as she watched Mirio's veins turn scarlet red from the drug as he fell completely on his knees. The drug erased his quirk right before their eyes, leaving him down for the count.

     "The diseased." Chisaki said, standing up straighter. "Have been given quirks.....And that let's them dream."

    As he spoke, Tomomi stayed silent, staring at Mirio with tears running down her eyes. She felt an incredible amount of guilt. It felt like this was her fault. She should have thought quicker and then maybe, she would have stopped Nemoto from shooting anyone.

    "Thinking you can actually become something is an illness of the mind." He continued, letting out a dark chuckle. "It's funny! With the power of that little girl and Miss Todoroki, both of whom you've come to save,......everything you've work to cultivate.....Has now gone to waste!"

      Chisaki tried to use his quirk again but suddenly, Kurono was thrown at him, causing his line of vision to be blocked. He quickly pushed him out of the way but was faced with a shocking scene. Mirio was suddenly in front of him, delivering him a low and hard punch.

    "I'm still Lemillion!" He groaned out.

      Tomomi watched in awe as Chisaki activated his quirk, causing his gloves to fall into pieces. He tried to touch Mirio but the third year student dodged it and giving him a hard uppercut to the face.

    He should have lost his quirk! Nemoto thought in disbelief. He should have the shackles of not being able to save Eri and the ice goddess!.......What the hell is he?!

     As the two kept fighting, Mirio seemed like he was gaining the upper hand as Chisaki was struggling. But when he aimed his quirk right at Eri and Tomomi, the ice wielder quickly threw her hand up, creating a small ice shield to block it.

    "Stay here." She whispered to Eri, wrapping the cape around her even more.

     Eri watched as she stood up and disappeared into the raging snow. She wondered what she was about to do.

    Mirio was good at keeping up the fight but because of the bullet wound and the fact that Chisaki's attacks were beginning to damage his body even more by cutting up his limbs and torso, he was going to pass out anytime soon. And that's why Tomomi needed to act now.

    Chisaki continued to target Eri as Mirio kept blocking the hits, taking in more damage to his body. But suddenly, blue fire burst all around them, turning his spike into crumbling dry ice. Completely disintegrating them and stopping them from hurting Eri.

    He widened his eyes as Tomomi stood in front of Mirio's weakened form. Her hair was in her face, her hands were surrounded by that blue ice fire, here menacing eyes glowed in the darkness that her hair was creating around her face. She looked absolutely terrifying. It struck actual fear into their hearts.

    "RRGGAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" She yelled, punching the floor beneath them.

    The ice fire in her hands rapidly began to disintegrate the spikes he created and in it's place, her own ice spikes began to travel towards him in top speed, prompting him to quickly shield himself.

    Tomomi didn't led up there. She took the opportunity to jump on the same ice spike she created to get close to her target. She was out for blood, at this point and nothing was going to stop her from putting an end to Chisaki and his whole plan.