𝐋𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐕. 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎, 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐈

Start from the beginning

    Kurono sent giant spikes her way, breaking through her ice cave but within a blink of an eye, she disappeared into the raging snow. Only to reappear behind him and blast him in the back of his head, sending him a few feet away from Chisaki. His entire front part of his body slammed into the ice that coated the walls around him.

    It was enough to hurt him severely but not enough to render him unconcious. She didn't notice that he had Nemoto's gun with him.

    Once her back was turned towards him, he weakly pulled out the gun and pointed it at her. But before he could pull the trigger, Mirio appeared in front of him and kicked the gun out of his hands and in the air. He caught it and took the clip out, tossing it away.

    Chisaki quickly activated his quirk and placed his hands on the ground, sending spikes her way but Tomomi rapidly dodged them, punching through some of them as she was rushing over to get closer to him. But it was like he was purposely trying to keep his distance from her.

     I've never seen power this charged like this before..... Chisaki though as he watched her mow through the spikes he was sending her way. Kurayami was the only other person I've seen with this type of power level.....could it be that-

    His thoughts were interrupted by Tomomi's fist colliding with his face. She punched him so hard, his mask was left with a very very long and deep crack.

    Eri's eyes widened as she watched her fight Chisaki. She was doing this for her....Mirio and Tomomi were going through all of this for her....

    Her heart began to beat heavy as she remembered what Tomomi said to her. "Eri....I promise you....I will get you out and you will never ever have to see him again."

    "T-T-Tomomi....." Eri whispered as she stared at the ice wielder in front of her in awe. ".....B-Big sister....."

     "Master!" Nemoto yelled, gaining their attention. Which confused both Mirio and Tomomi. He was supposed to be out cold.

     "What-" Mirio mumbled but was cut off after he saw Chisaki throwing a rectangle case. Which contained that quirk erasing serum.

     But this time, it wasn't a prototype. It was the final product. Meaning Tomomi's blood was in those bullets. Which was mixed with Eri's DNA. So that was bad news for the both of them.

    Nemoto quickly loaded up his spare gun with the bullet and aimed it at Tomomi. But he remembered something about her.

    If I shoot her, she wouldn't care what happens to her. He thought before a plan sprung up in his head. He looked at Eri, who was now wrapped in Mirio's ripped cape. With a sadistic smile, he began aiming at Eri's head. I will finally put an end to the goddess of ice, herself!

    Tomomi gasped loudly as she watched Nemoto aim his gun at the little girl. He's going to shoot her!  She thought frantically. This was his plan!

      Tomomi quickly ran to the girl and shielded her in her arms with her back facing the gun. She didn't care if she was the one who was shot. She would do anything to make sure Eri had a life outside of this nightmare. One better than the one she had growing up.

     Eri instinctively covered herself in Tomomi's arms as the trigger was pulled. But she noticed that the bullet didn't touch her. After a few seconds of realization, Tomomi opened her eyes to see Mirio standing in front of her, shielding her and Eri away from the gunfire. His hands was on top of her and Eri's heads and he was smiling at them.

    She looked at him in pure shock as she slowly noticed the blood that seeped through his torso. She was completely stunned to see that he had taken the bullet from them.