𝐋𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐕. 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎, 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐈

Just a little future arc
spoiler ( also for the aftermath
of the Liberal War ), Kurayami
will be training Tomomi on
controlling her newfound
power level ( which you all
can guess, she's basically the
goddess of ice and snow weather
at this point ) But she's still
human with weaknesses and
you all will be seeing that as time
goes on.

She may have powers of a god but
that also comes with a greater amount
of weaknesses and flaws. She's still
a flawed human.

don't forget to comment and vote!
happy reading, my loves!

        It was like the entire building could feel her wrath. The air vents and walls of the building slowly began to become her personal icy hell and everyone inside the place could feel it. The cold chills went down everyone's spine as the air around them became visible with every breath they took.

    "Man, it feels like a blizzard in here." Sir Nighteye commented. "Is this another one of Chisaki's tricks?"

    "No." Aizawa immediately said, already recognizing who was behind the icy terrain they were in. "This isn't him doing this. This weather feels different. Almost rage filled."

    Midoriya widened his eyes as soon as he said that. Ice this powerful could only come from one person he knew. "Tomo-neechan." He mumbled, gathering their attention. "Tomomi is doing this!"

   "I think she's making the building structure weaker on purpose." Fatgum pointed out, after aciddentally punching the wall near him through. It created a small hole where his fists were.

    Everyone noticed that the walls were slowly covered in intricate frostbite swirls as cold smoke blew their way.

    "You didn't tell us that Miss Todoroki was this smart, Eraser." Rock Lock complimented.

   "It's as I said before." Aizawa stated nonchalantly. "Tomomi is an expert at battle strategy."

     Suddenly, the students of Class 1-A were reminded about what Bakugou said during the Sports Festival. And Midoriya was reminded about all of the things he learned from her.

      "One thing I learned from Frostbite is that anything she does has a purpose," Bakugou said. "She learns by reading people's reactions, their words and how they react to things."

   That also must mean she read her surroundings. Midoriya theorized, While in captivity, she must have somehow studied everything that went on around her and that must mean that she has met Eri.....This type of ice is emotionally charged.....The only other time she was this emotional was back at the camps when Kota was nearly killed by a villain.....

   "I think I know where she is." Midoriya said quickly before running off, with everyone following him closely. "If my thoughts are correct, this is emotionally charged! Meaning, wherever Tomomi is, Eri is also there!"

   "Which also means Chisaki is there, as well." Aizawa added. He and Nighteye decided to break from the group and follow Midoriya.

    Don't worry, Kacchan and Todoroki-kun! I'll get her back in one piece! Midoriya thought determinedly.

      Tomomi carefully sat Eri down as her veins glowed brighter and brighter. Her hair tips burst into the icy flames she had in her hands and her eyes were completely ice blue. The snowflakes rapidly circled around her as she stood up, glaring at Chisaki and Kurono with the ferocity that rivaled a polar bear. Or even a rage filled dire wolf.