~The offering~

~~~time skip to after the concert and the girls have been brought backstage~~~

~Robyn~

The concert was over all too fast for me. It was like 2 hours long but only felt like 10 minutes, especially the part when we got called up ON STAGE! That was a dream come true for me and the girls. We adored them for months and our dedication finally paid off. Even if I did face plant in front of Vic Fuentes and the whole of the concert but I'm used to it (I'm extremely clumsy). After that segment of the show were brought behind the side curtain and told we could continue to watch from side stage! "Oh My Fucking Jesus Christ On A Bicycle!" Paige screamed once we were behind the curtain as she reached forward to engulf me into a bone-crushing hug. She was more than happy with what she'd been given tonight as not only did Tony Perry personally choose her to go up onto the stage so they could dedicate their new single to us but he also HELD HER HAND! Each of us all thought she was going to pass out when we saw what was going on. She took it well though and didn't fan-girl too hard on stage. I on the other hand kept quiet due to the fact that I could feel the death stares burning holes into the shoulder that Vic had rested his arm on during the sweet speech he gave. 

"Everyone is so jealous!" Hannah screamed over the loud music while continuing to jump in beat with the bass drum of Mike's drum kit. "We got to be on stage at a concert with Pierce the Veil," She started while grabbing my hands and spinning us in circles, "but then we get to watch from the wings for the rest of the concert."

"I may have to sell my shoulder to have be able to afford their next concert date!" Keira yelled enthusiastically, eyed glued onto the stage. "That way I may not have to dip into my savings to be able to afford these things." She said, smiling at the thought of a little extra cash.

"Well from what I saw Mike didn't take his eyes off of you for the whole song..." I sang into her ear so only we could hear once I had stopped manically spinning and regained my composure. She knew it but wouldn't accept it as a fact. Yet, I personally was growing extremely tired and had the growing erge of needing the toilet erupting in my bladder. I'd just go once this song finished as it was the last one. I allowed a small frown to spread onto my features, I didn't want to leave, I wanted to stay in this moment forever. The next I knew, the band said their thanks and bade the crowd goodnight before running off towards us. Jaime hugged Hannah quickly and she returned the act of affection with just as much, if not more, enthusiasm. I approached Vic slowly and cautiously. "Erm Vic?" I stumbled over my words. He turned and stared at me wide-eyed for a few seconds before asking what was up. "Where's the loo?" I asked quietly and look anywhere but his eyes.

"Loo?" He asked, obviously unfamiliar with he English term for the toilet. 

"Toilet." I corrected quickly and looked up before chuckling. He laughed for a moment before pointing at a door.

"That's our dressing room," he began "there's one in there you can use." He finished by averting his gaze to following me as a walked towards the brown door slowly and entered.

~Vic~

I will never understand the English...

~Jaime~

"Yo Jaime!" I heard Tony yell at me from across the room to where I was talking with our tour manager David. He began to make his way over to us, smiling like the idiot he really is. "Do you think it's possible I get out of here and take Paige to the bus for a bit?" He asked David, who replied with a raised brow. "Oh no! not for that just to you know... get to know her better over coffee." He lowered his tone immensely as so not to be heard by anyone who simply passed by and  heard what we were talking about. He and David argued quietly back and forth for a while about how it was unacceptable to bring girls back to the bus after a show but in the end Tony won before he bounded off to go find Paige and ask if she would want to join him. From where i stood watching her she full on fan-girled on the inside but played it cool on the outside and acted like it was normal for her to be asked to join rock stars on their tour buses. I wonder what Hannah would say if I asked her? I thought before setting out to find her. she was eventually found by the exit talking with Keira in a low whisper excitedly about something. 

"Hey!" I greeted in my best casual tone i could at that time. It wasn't like i had trouble talking to girls it's just that this one seemed a lot different to the ones in America that only seemed bothered in the fact you were a 'big star' and not that you were trying to remain a regular guy. They looked up and each grinned at me widely. 

"S'up" Keira said in her predominant American accent. I could tell she was from San Diego due to the slight hint of a Spanish accent thrown in their, much like ours. 

"Not much just wondering if you girls wanted to join us back on the bus for a few hours," I started, "You know to just chill?" I asked them. They looked at each other and Hannah shrugged. This was all part of the plan we had hatched just before the show. We had to get them on the bus and isolate them before we could present our offer to them. 

"Sure why not?" Keira said clearly the more confident of the 2. Nodding my head in the direction of the exit that would lead us towards the bus. Mike joined as soon as he saw us about to leave, calling Vic as he went. "Wait what about Robyn?" She asked when we were just outside.

"Tell her to come to the bus when she's ready," Mike said putting an arm over her shoulders. I noticed her lean into him as they walked. Hannah pulled her phone out of her back pocket and sent a quick text to Robyn as we entered the bus and saw Tony preparing coffee for him and Paige to drink...