Jihyo's father walked into frame and started walking around Tzuyu. He leaned down to hold a bundle of Tzuyu's hair before giving it a whiff. He commented how much it smelled like Jihyo and how much he loved it. He then leaned down beside Tzuyu's neck and gave it a whiff. He once again commented on how he could smell Jihyo's scent. All of this creeped everyone out; especially Jihyo who felt nauseous from what she was witnessing with her eyes and ears.

Jihyo's father looked directly at the camera, "Jihyo, you better come find us," he said before giving Tzuyu a kiss on the cheek, causing Tzuyu to scream out albeit muffled and try to wiggle out of his grasp, "I only want you, Jihyo. So long as your little girlfriend complies and doesn't cause any problems, I won't harm her," he explained with an evil chuckle.

Jihyo's father walked out of frame and the video ended a couple of seconds later. The room instantly filled with silence as Jihyo's hand fell to her side and she looked downward. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Tzuyu's mother all looked at each other. They were worried for Tzuyu but were concerned for how Jihyo was taking it.

"Jihy---" Tzuyu's mother was in the middle of saying before being interrupted by Jihyo standing up.

"I will find him... I will save Chewy... AND I WILL MAKE HIM SUFFER FOR HURTING CHEWY!" Jihyo declared with fire in her eyes.

Monday Morning: 2 Hours Ago

Tzuyu slowly started opening her eyes. She instantly felt a huge headache form and tried to reach up. It was then that she realized that her hands were tied behind her back. She looked around and realized that she was in a dark room and tied to a chair.

Tzuyu closed her eyes and took several deep breaths. She knew that she had to remain as calm as possible. She wanted to call out for help but realized that her mouth was covered with tape. She tried to think back about what happened and remembered how she got into this predicament.

Tears started falling from her eyes when she remembered how her assailant had harmed Gucci. She prayed for the little dog's safety but knew that she should be praying for her own safety at the moment. All she could think of at that moment were Jihyo, Gucci, and her mother. She wanted to see all of them again. She wanted to tell them how much she loved them. She thought that if she had the chance before her kidnapper decided to dispose of her, she would scream out her love for Jihyo before asking her to marry her.

As if by some divine intervention, the door to the room opened. A figure stood in the doorway, unmoving. Tzuyu could not make out any features from the distance and darkness. The figure reached up to a switch that shone light on top of Tzuyu. It was then that she could see who the figure was. She was unsurprised to see Jihyo's father.

"It seems that you have finally woken up Princess," Jihyo's father said with a mocking tone and smirk.

Jihyo's father pulled up a chair and placed it in front of Tzuyu before sitting down, "Let's get straight to the point. I do not want to harm you, nor do I really care for your existence. All I want is to have my Jihyo. Do you understand?"

Tzuyu nodded her head as more tears started pouring down from her eyes. She was scared beyond belief at what could happen to her, petrified even. But what scared her the most was what could happen to Jihyo if Jihyo came to rescue her. She hated herself for getting kidnapped even though it was mostly out of her control. She blamed herself for being careless and not paying attention to her surroundings. Even though she took as many precautions as she could and planned her route specifically to avoid this from happening, it did happen.

"I want to use you to get Jihyo to come to me," Jihyo's father explained, "All you have to do is listen to me. Otherwise, I will make you taste a little bit of what I will do to your precious girlfriend. I warn you now, do not test my patience. I have none of it at this point. Do you understand?"

Tzuyu nodded, causing a wicked smile to appear on Jihyo's father's face, "Good, now let's record a little video for Jihyo," he said.

Jihyo's father stood up and set up a tripod. Tzuyu's eyes widened in shock when he took out her phone and placed it on the tripod. Jihyo's father started recording the video. Tzuyu felt disgust at everything Jihyo's father did to her in a clear attempt to provoke Jihyo when she watched the video. Tzuyu was reminded of the memories that she wanted to get rid of. She was reminded of the night that Jihyo got drunk and lost herself. It opened up the wounds that had closed and unleashed a fury of torment against both her mind and heart.

"Please... Ji-Ji come save me..." Tzuyu prayed in her head.

---TWICE---

A/N: Hello everyone! I am back with another update! I don't know what to say. I really want Jihyo and co to find and rescue Tzuyu. Jihyo's father is a creep and deserves the worst punishment imaginable. Anyways, until next time, thank you for the support!

P.S. I released the prologue to my new fanfic called "Heartbreak"! It will be a JiTzu x SaTzu story. I probably won't update it until I finish writing this fanfic and "Intertwined Souls". Feel free to check it out!

 Feel free to check it out!