I Fell In Your Arms Tonight

I feel like dying in their Arms Tonite [ifykyk]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pip sits down next to Alex and holds their hand. Alex pulls them into a snuggle, peppering soft kisses on the cat-like person. Wrapping his legs around their hips, he holds the cat in an eternal-like snuggle, the scent of cologne and scented candle overwhelms Pip's senses, in a good way.

"I could stay like this forever, so therapeutic." Alex jokes, Pip hums "Your like, an Anime waifu body pillow, but with arms and legs." Pip mutters into the younger teen's chest. Alex rests his head on his bed as laughter tumbles out of his mouth. "wHERE DiD yOu tHiNk of tHaT!?" he sputters. Pip laughs along with the witch. "I honestly have no idea." The cat softly says after both of their laughter quiet down.

Alex sighs contently, kissing Pips forehead. "What a slice of life, you know what I mean?" Alex smiles knowingly, being cheesy on purpose was his thing. Pip rolls their eyes and kisses Alex before getting up and gathering their drawing stuff. "Awh where you goin?" the witch gets up after them.

Pip takes Alex's hand in his. "I'm going to go draw some gay smut." the cat says, smiling. Alex snickers, "I'm down for that, count me in, not in the smut of course! but you drawing the smut, I'll be watching you, draw, ok I'm going to stop talking." Alex says, just a little bit embarrassed in himself. Pip laughs, "Wow, you really messed up." Alex snorts, "Whatever, doesn't matter, never happened."

Pip takes Alex's hand in theirs. "I love you, weirdo." Alex hums, "I love you too, nerd."