Peter got back up again. He grunted, swiftly shooting a web into the sky with his webshooters, pulling himself up and into the air in order to attack the alien with Tony and Noah.

"Uh, what is this guy's problem, Mr. Stark?"

"Uh, he's from space." Tony explained very blankly. "He came here to steal a necklace form a wizard."

That explanation almost made both Noah and Peter burst out with hysterical laughter. They held back their giggles, though, snorting underneath their breaths instead.

Peter attempted to swing much more closer to the big monster, but it had briskly caught onto him, once again.

The thing began to aggressively swing Peter around the entire park with it's weapon, engraving visible dirt marks in the green grass.

Noah was the first to stop the monster. He pointed one arm at it, inhaling in a deep breath as he attempted to gather up enough electricity within himself.

Then, he shot the monster with a lot electricity, electrocuting it. His arm jolted at the firm shot, causing him to stop battling for a few moments.

The enormous alien roared out of sudden pain, taking in the electricity as it completely tossed Peter to the side.

Peter caught himself with his sticky webbing. He attached the sticky webs onto a building. He swung into the air, doing a few impressive flips.

"Good one, Noah!"

"Thank you, spinne." Noah responded. "I really do hate fighting without a plan, though."

"Oh, do you now?" Tony muttered.

"Shut up, Stark." Noah grunted. "You know, it really does take a lot of time for me to gather up so much power."

"What did I say earlier?" Tony stated. "Watch your mouth."

"Right."

Once Peter had caught himself with his webs, he attached even more webs onto an abandoned car, still swinging mid-air. He landed, tossing the car at the hostile monster.

The alien was knocked down by the unused car. It clashed down to the ground, making some enormous and obvious markings in the ground.

Sooner than later, the alien had somehow found itself standing back up, beginning to attack the trio once again.

The three continued attacking it, using as much defensive attacks as they possibly could in order to defeat it.

Then, all of a sudden, the unconscious body of Stephen swiftly flew through the entire park, along with the smaller alien form earlier. They interrupted the fight between the heroes and the alien.

Both Noah and Peter paused. They watched Stephen and the smaller alien fly off, amazed but also disturbed by the scene altogether.

But, the monster kept on fighting. Tony was the one who held it back, looking over at the two teenagers as he did so.

"Kids, that's the wizard!" He ordered. "Get on it!"

"On it!"

And with those words, the two teenagers rushed off after the two flying figures. They were going as fast as they possibly could, especially since they had noticed that nobody else had been chasing after them.

Peter immediately shot a web into the air, beginning to swing along, chasing after Stephen and the other alien.

Noah, on the other hand, was practically forced to run as fast as he possibly could. He couldn't exactly fly or shoot webs like every other cool superhero, could he?

As the two teenage boys chased after the flying alien and the unconscious wizard, the alien suddenly lifted it's hand up. It tossed a billboard sign right into Peter's way without even warning him.

With Noah still running, Peter quickly got back up and onto his two feet. He shot more webbing into the air, swinging along once again.

"Not cool."

Then, all of a sudden, the alien raised it's hand once again. It crushed some lampposts down with just one swift hand movement.

Stephen's cape got stuck in the crushed-down lampposts, his unconscious body zooming out from the cape.

Just in perfect timing, Peter had attached a web to Stephen's back. He pulled Stephen up with the single thread of webbing.

"Gotcha."

Noah saw this as the perfect time to start attacking the flying alien. He halted within his tracks, tilting his head as he glared up at the alien.

Then, all of a sudden, the familiar blue beam from earlier came out of the donut-shaped spaceship. It began to suck Stephen and Peter up, just like a magnet would with metal.

As Peter was being pulled up by the beam, he attempted to latch onto a lamppost nearby, using all of his strength in order to pull himself and Stephen back down.

Noah attempted to help. He focused on Peter and Stephen now, not the wizard. He figured it was the best decision to just grasp onto their energies in order to pull them down.

He attempted to use his special ability, his fingers twitching in struggle. He grunted, his features and shoulders tense, trying as hard as he possibly could.

Then, he latched onto their energy.

Before he could even pull them both down from the strong beam, the slim alien forced the earth below Peter and Noah up, the blue beam now pulling both of them up too.

"Uh, Mr. Stark, we're being beamed up!"