The Storm Dragon Veldora

Start from the beginning

Veldora: HA! HA! HA! I am the Storm Dragon Veldora Tempest I have been released! Anyone who opposes me will be slaughtered!

Rimuru:(Wow it's actually him Veldora in all his glory.)

Veldora then look down and he seem to be happy to see you.

Veldora: Ha ha so you must be the reincarnation of my great friend Rimuru that Raphael tell me about.

Rimuru: Reincarnation? (Raphael what exactly did you to tell him about?)

Raphael: I simply just told him that you're the reincarnation of Rimuru Tempest since you were reincarnated as Rimuru that makes you as his reincarnation.

Rimuru: (That actually does make sense.)

Raphael: Also Veldora was not the only one I told about this.

Rimuru: (What! Who else did you tell?)

Raphael: All those you have name. Ever since you named them I've had gave them their memories about Rimuru Tempest and I have told them to keep this as a secret until you will know.

Rimuru: (So that explain why they call me lord Rimuru ever since I gave them their names and I didn't even tell them my name after I name them. So it really was something to do with you Raphael.)

Raphael: Indeed it was I do apologize for not telling you about this master.

Rimuru: (It's fine but next time don't hide any secrets from me. Also can you telepathic link to all that I have name they no longer have to keep this secret from me.)

Raphael: Very well master I will send the telepathic link immediately.

Raphael send the link to everyone that I have named now I will talk with Veldora.

Rimuru: Sorry for making you wait I was talking with Raphael. So what else did Raphael tell you?

Veldora: She told me that we are in another world where there is supernatural being and some of our friends are here as well.

Rimuru: Yep Zegion, Apito, Kumara, Ranga, Beretta, even the Primordials are here.

Veldora: Ah Zegion my disciple I can't wait to see him and everyone else.

Rimuru: Yeah they will be happy to see you.

Veldora: Kuahahaha! They will. Also you may not be my friend Rimuru but you are still Rimuru. So pleasure to meet Rimuru Tempest my BFF.

Rimuru: Ha ha BBF that's how old dude how about you call me brother. Since the both of us are True Dragon we are basically siblings.

Veldora: Kuahahaha you're right we are siblings then I will call you big bro!

Rimuru: Big bro you're basically older than but if that's what you want than fine. It is great to meeting you Veldora Tempest my little bro.

The both of us did a fist pump together and this really does remind when Rimuru and Veldora also did the same when they seen each other again.