Chapter 1

(They don't know anything about his powers (Quirks) and about him being a original)

Stiles- I know that the pack hate me except Jackson (Who has a crush on me) and Isaac (My adoptive son who knows about my powers and me being a Original). I know Scott has a crush on me but pretends that he hates me. I pack my bag and grab my bank cards that have a few million in each (He has over 5 bank cards). I grab some paper and a pen and write note to Noah.

Dear Noah,

Thanks for looking after me when you didn't have to because you know how dangerous my family is because they are the most wanted killers but you have only met Elijah. He is one of the only that is good but he has to kill to survive like we all do but I didn't. I have to go back to Mystic Falls my family thinks I am dead and I am the most responsible and they all listen to me even Klaus who doesnt listen to anyone mostly because he is Niklaus Mikaelson. He might be a Merciless killer but he has a kind heart and he is my younger brother and I love him.

Love Stiles or L.M.M.

Stiles- I write one for Jackson, Isaac and Scott.

Dear Jackson,

I know that is strange to be hearing from me. Well to get to the point I am moving to Mystic Falls and no it is not because of you. If you want to get away come to Mystic Falls and ask for Lucifer Mikaelson and they should bring you to me. I love you Jackson and I always have. My number is ### #### ####. Text me if you want. 💋

Love from Stiles

Dear Isaac,

I'm sorry sweetie but mummy is moving to Mystic Falls. Just know you are my baby boy and if the pack annoy you just come to Mystic falls and ask for Lucifer Mikaelson and they should take you to me and if they don't call me. I love you sweetie and I always will.

Love from your mum, Stiles or L.M.M 💋♥️

Dear Scott,

There is stuff you don't know about me and one is that I'm not human but you can't tell. I am sorry but I'm moving to Mystic Falls.

From Stiles

Stiles- I grab the letters and attached a picture of my letter to Noah to Scott's so he can show the pack. I leave Noah's on his table. I put my bags in my car and drive to school leaving my bags in the back. I walk into class. "Sir can you give this to Scott please." I say.

Teacher- "Of course Stilinski." I say and give it to McCall. "Anymore." I ask. He has always been my favourite student.

Stiles- "I'm moving to Mystic Falls and I am telling my friends only so can you give this to Jackson and this one to Isaac." I say.

Teacher- "Of course you have always been My favourite student." I say and he smiles. I give the letters to Jackson and Isaac.

Stiles- "I'm sorry but can I leave sir." I ask and he nods. I walk out but stay so I can see Scott, Isaac and Jackson open the letters. Jackson starts to cry then blushes while Isaac just crys. Scott is speechless. Jackson and Isaac ask if they can leave and the teachers says yeah. I move to my locker and see them coming. Jackson punches me. Isaac hugs me.