chapter three

Chapter 3:

I woke up at 10:00 a.m. the next day. After I woke up John brought me breakfeast in bed. I admit it wasn't really that good but its hospital food so what do you expect? Later John came and released me from the hospital. Then he drove us to my house whitch was about 15-20 min. ride. Once we got there John let me go inside to gather my things alone, while he waited outside and made some space for my stuff.

My house was exactly the way it was when we left it. Nothing was moved and it still had the same smell in it. Only one thing was differant, and that was the emptiness feeling in it. Everytime I walked in here I always felt comfortable and safe, but this time it was the total oppisite.

I gathered everything I would need and brought it all outside in bags and suitcases. John helped me put some in his car, and the rest in mine. John got into his car and I got into mine.

I had a red mustang, my dream car. My mom got it for me when I turned 16. It was so nice of her and I thanked her like a million times for it. She always said it was no big deal. Ofcourse for HER it wasn't, but for me it was. I have been in love with mustangs for as long as I can remember. And I finally had one.

About 5 min. later we arrived at this big gorgous looking house. It was huge! It was a white house with plants all around it and it had a 3 car garage. It was very well kept and looked like it had a lot of rooms inside.These people must have a lot of money.

I got out of my car at the same time as John did. He opened his trunk and started to pull out my bags.

"Did you tell your kids about me coming today?" I asked while pulling out my other stuff from my car.

"I did and they seemed happy and interested in meeting you."

"Really? Did you tell them who I was?" This made me a bit happy. If they did know who I was and we went to the same school then maybe they don't hate me and we will get along fine.

"Umm well no. I just said that a girl there age and from school is going to be staying with us for awhile." Oh. Well there is still a small chance they will like me.

Before we were almost at the front door, it swang open and out came a blonde lady. She was pretty. She came out looking happy and had a smile on her face. I'm guessing this is John's wife.

"Oh hello. You must be Skylar! I'm Liz, Johns wife, and I'm so glad to have another girl here." She said sweetly and pulled me in for a hug. I hugged her back, and I could tell that I was going to like this lady.

"Oh, Um yeah I'm Skylar, and it's very nice to meet you Liz."

"Oh how polite! It's nice to meet you too sweetie. Now come on let's show you your room and you can meet the rest of the family." She grabbed my wrist, gentley, and pulled me inside. This was such a nice house and big. I'm going to love it here!

"Kids! Come down here please!" Liz called up the stairs. I got that nervous feeling again. I just really want them to like me.

The first one to come down was a girl. She was really pretty. She had long black hair and brown eyes. She was skinny, but not too skinny, and was about average height. She looked nice too, coming down with a smile.

"Yes mom?" She asked.

"Remember the girl we told you about last night?" The girl nodded. "Well here she is. This is Skylar." Liz turned and looked at me. Her daughter took a step closer to me.

"Oh. Skylar hi. I'm Haily." She put out her hand. I shook it and she said "hey I've seen you around school. Your going to be a junior right?"

"Yeah. Your going to be a senior?" I asked and let go of her hand.