CHAPTER NINE: "MAYBE YOUR HEAD WAS TOO FAR UP YOUR ASS FOR YOU TO SEE ANYTHING."

Bắt đầu từ đầu

     "Boo, whore," Aveline grumbled.

     A warning whistle sounded; the students still on the platform hurried onto the train.

     "Quick, quick!" Molly exclaimed and ushered them all onto the train. Aveline felt like this was a fever dream. She poked her head out the window and waved goodbye before looking around the train.

     It was way bigger than she thought.

     "Aveline, come on," Harry said, "Ron and Hermione ditched us for a prefects meeting." Aveline snapped out of her trance and walked with Harry.

     She peered into the compartments as she walked by and stopped short at one. Inside the compartment were six Slytherins:

     Vincent Crabbe, Greg Goyle, Blaise Zabini, Daphne Greengrass, Theodore Nott, and Adrian Pucey.

     One in particular caught Aveline's eye.

     Blaise.

     Harry jerked on Aveline's arm and pulled her into a compartment.

     "Ah, shit! Damn, bitch!" Aveline exclaimed, massaging her arm as she sat down across from Harry in the compartment. "About to pull my arm out the fucking socket!"

     "Sorry," Harry apologized and sighed.

     Harry and Aveline shoved their trunks into storage in the compartment and then added the cages of their pets.

     "Ugh, I have to get sorted with the first years. That'll be fun," Aveline said sarcastically.

     "Hopefully you're in Gryffindor," Harry remarked. Aveline could feel a twinge of excitement and hopefulness in her heart.

     "Yeah, hopefully," she grinned.

     Aveline glanced out the window then back at Harry. "I have to use the bathroom. I'll be back," she said. Harry nodded and Aveline disappeared out of the compartment.

     In truth, she had no clue where the bathroom was.

     Aveline pulled out her phone and wandered the train aimlessly. She started playing the Sims, therefore she wasn't watching where she was going.

     Though in her defense, the bitch bumped into her and not the other way around.

     "Ouch— shit," Aveline swore and looked up. She groaned.

     "Watch where you're going," none other than Draco fucking Malfoy snapped.

     "Who pissed in your cereal? Relax, ferret!" Aveline huffed, adjusting her shirt and rubbing her forehead where her phone had hit her.

     "You're new here, aren't you?" Pansy chimed in. She had been standing behind Draco. "I've never seen you before."

     "Maybe your head was too far up your ass for you to see anything," Aveline deadpanned.

     "Excuse me?!" Pansy shrieked.

     "What's your name?" Draco frowned.

     "You in my business?" Aveline asked. "Don't . . . don't do that."

     "Well I'm Draco Malfoy!" Draco said haughtily.

     "You're Ferret Boy? Oh, yeah, I know," Aveline nodded.

     Draco looked positively furious, "who the bloody hell are you?"

     "I'm the Hood Mona Lisa," Aveline deadpanned.

     Pansy frowned, "Draco, let's go."

     "I'm a prefect! I could give you detention! Which house are you in?" Draco questioned.

     "Don't know. If I did, I wouldn't tell you," Aveline shrugged.

     "You don't know?" Pansy scoffed. "Well just how stupid are you?"

     "Stupid enough to waste my time talking to you, good for nothing, peanut-headed bitch," Aveline snorted, "but we all have our flaws."

     Pansy was now just as furious as Draco.

     "My fath—"

     "I don't give a fuck about what your father will hear. Fuck out of my face, blonde bimbo," Aveline dismissed and walked off.

TRIN,
AVELINE M. ZABINI — PRESIDENT & FOUNDER OF THE DRACO MALFOY HATE CLUB!!!!