"Y-yeah" Yuri smile slowly started to fade as she shifted a little uncomfortably.

"He is my boyfriend Ms yuri if you didn't know and it's okay if you didn't hear him, you can just clean your ear on your way home" Jimin smiled and he could feel Jungkook staring at him.

"Ah I see you joke around a lot Mr Park " Yuri cleared her throat as she tried to laugh.

"Yeah?" Jimin too laughed as he turned around to face Jungkook who was already staring back at him.

"I will get water, excuse me for a while yeah?" Jimin looked at Jungkook as he left the room, he rushed towards the kitchen not wanting to leave his boyfriend alone with anyone, be tried to return fast.

"Don't mind his words. His mood changes real quick" Jungkook smiled as Yuri just shook her head.

"It's okay Oppa. He is adorable after all but, I just miss how he used to call me baby Yuri and sit beside me while patting my head" Yuri sadly smiled as she remembered the past.
.
.
.

"Y-yoongi" his voice was filled with worry as he slowly moved his hand towards Yoongi who hasn't spoken a word. Just staring at Taehyung's sleeping face who passed out due earlier.

"When was the last time he ate something?" His voice was hoarse, sounded so tired but still asked as he looked up to Jin who bit his lips watching the teary eyes of Yoongi.

"2-2 days before" Jin shuttered as he looked away.

"Hyung can you leave me alone?" Yoongi asked and without saying anything, Jin left the room.

The silence engulfed the room as Yoongi stared at his husband, moving his hand forward, he creased Taehyung's face. Biting his lips to control his tears, he inhaled sharply.

"Yoongi-ah, I need to tell you something" Taehyung looked nervous as he stood in front of him.

"Sorry baby but not now, please. Jungkook is the only one left with Jimin so I need to accompany him tonight. Maybe next time baby" Yoongi gave him an apologetic smile as he kissed his forehead.

"Ah it's okay honey, just go and accompany them, I will visit you guys tomorrow morning with breakfast" Taehyung smiled as he hugged him, trying to snuggle into his chest, he let out a sigh.
.
.

They were laid with each other. The weather was cold so trying to warm themselves, they were all snuggled up.

"Honey, what do you think of a kid?" Taehyung blurted out as he played with Yoongi's finger.

"Not bad. They are cute" that's all Yoongi said as he brushed taehyung's soft hair with one hand.

"Do you think we can-

" Have you wondered how kook's and Minnie's kid gonna looks like?" Yoongi asked, cutting Taehyung off.

"Dunno, they were such a great match so their child is also gonna lol adorable" Taehyung smiled as he answered.
.
.

"Tae why didn't you eat the dinner?" Yoongi asked as he watched the untouched food on the table while Taehyung was staring at nothing.

"I didn't like it" Taehyung sighed.

"I cooked your favourites! And you didn't like it?!" Yoongi little bit raised his voice, frustration taking over him as he rubbed his temples.

"I just don't like it now," Taehyung mumbled as he looked at Yoongi.

"Taehyung, just because you don't like it doesn't mean not eating. You could have eaten anything but of course you didn't!" Yoongi yelled. He was already frustrated because he couldn't write anything the whole day and Taehyung acting like this since Jimin's accident was kind of frustrating him.

The  Business  Duos On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara