A Jealous Moon

(Sundrop/Moondrop x reader! Sorry for the slow updates. Thank you to AdoniaFarmer for the idea! You can be chubby or thin in this!)
_________________________________________

You would watch as the kids leave the now closed pizzeria, the animatronics waving goodbye to the kids. "Alright! Back to the rooms you go!" You heard Vanessa shouted. The animatronics groan and goes back to their rooms. "Chica! Clean up your room! We dont need to see pizza boxes everywhere!"

"Fine!" You heard chica said. Vanessa would sigh and walk towards you. "Im going to go home early..think you can handle them?" She asked. You smile and nod your head. She would also smile and hug you. "Thanks, bye friend!" Vanessa said as she rush out of the building.

You watch her leave. "Now I can go see my sunny boy!" You said as you run towards the daycare. You enter and close the door behind you. You looked around but didnt see Sundrop anywhere. Suddenly, arms wrapped around your waist.

"Hello my Sunshine!~" Sundrop cooed in your ear. You would gasp before giggling. "Sun! You scared me!" You said. "Oh im sorry! I just love to spend time with you!" He said as he sits down and set you on his lap.

He would tilt your head back and give you a kiss. Your face would turn a light shade as you look down. Sun would giggle but soon his giggling would stop. You look up at him, confused.
_________________________________________

(Sun POV)

"Hey! Its my turn to play with her." I heard Moon say in my mind. "What no! Shes mine!" I replied back in my mind. "We are supposed to be sharing. What happened to sharing is caring huh Sun?" Moon said. "Its still there..I just dont want you to be pervy with her! You know that if we ever do I go first!" I said.

"Does it really matter?" Moon said. "No..but still!" I argued. "If you don't let me see her, I will make you turn off the lights." Moon said. Gosh..he is evil. "No! I won't loose to you!" I said as I stand up. Completely forgetting about Y/N.
_________________________________________

You kept looking at Sun as he seemed to pause. Suddenly, he stand up and you fall forward. "Ow!" You squeaked. Sun started to run towards the desk and came back with some tape. "Sun, honey. What are you doing?" You asked.

"He must not come out, he must not come out!" He kept repeating as he tapes the light switch. You look over and saw about 12 layers of tape on the light switch. "Sun! What are you doing?" You asked once again. "N-Nothing my dearest!" He stuttered out while adding the 15th layer of tape on the light switch.

You get up and walk towards him. Sun noticed and quickly adds the 21th layer of tape on the light switch. "Is this about Moon?" You asked. He looks at you and nod a bit, sighing. "What can be so bad Sun until you have to do....this." You said as you point towards the light switch, which was basically suffocating from the tape.

"I just dont want him to be rough with you! You are my precious sunshine!" He pouted. "He won't hurt me. I dont think." You said. Sun think for a second before sighing. "Fine! But tell me if he hurts you!" He said as he removes the layer of tape off the light switch. He look at you one more time before turning the light switch off.

He let out a grunt of pain and hold his head as Moon started to show up. Moon open his red eyes and look at you with a devilish smirk. You would gulp as you were about to say something but Moon pounced on you and pins you down to the ground. "Hello my sweet Darling~"
He put a hand on your cheek and rub with his thumb.

You blush and look away. "H-Hi moon." You stuttered out. He would smirk and lean down to give you a deep kiss, much rougher than Sun's sweet kisses. Once he pulled away from the kiss, lean gets off of you but kept a tight hold on your wrists. You know Moon was rough so this wasn't really anything new to you.

He sit down then place you in his lap. He lift his legs up a bit once you were in his lap, enough to dig his heels into the rough carpet. Your hands stick onto his chest as his hands move down to hold your thigh and waist in yet a tight hold. "Are you comfortable, my sweet star~" He said. You nod.

He smiled and look at you with half lidded eyes but then he started to growl. You would whimper at his growls, "whats wrong M-Moon?" You asked. "I don't like how sunny boy is trying to take me away from you.." He growled. "I might as well claim you as mine to make sure he gets the message that you are also mine.." He said.

(SLIGHTLY NSFW)

Moon would lower down to your neck and bite it. You would let out a small squeak as he sink his teeth into your neck. He would smirk at that and bite a bit harder. You let out a louder squeak and he was satisfied with that. He then lick at the mark with his long tongue. You would lean your head back and let out small noises.

He would smirk and keep licking and biting at the mark, giving it small nibbles until it eventually left a mark. You felt like you two were getting to worked up so you tried pulling away but Moon kept his tight grip. "Come on doll~ its starting to get fun~" He said and you blush. You felt something poke you beneath and squeak loudly, slightly stunning him.

You took that chance to throw yourself off his lap, escaping his grip. He would growl and look at you with slight drool. "Naughty girl...Naughty girl...You need to be punished!~" He said as he crawled towards you like a predator who found his prey. You gasp and quickly get up. Moon would get up quicker than you and chase after you as you run towards the nearby light switch.

You were able to make it and flip the lights on. Moon shield his eyes as he squint. He then grunt at the familiar small pain that sent him a reminder than Sun is coming back. "At least I marked you as mine~" Moon said as he lick his lips. You would gulp as you watch as Sun came back. Sun opened his eyes, revealing his completely white eyes.

"Oh no! Sunshine did he hurt you!?" Sun asked as he check for any wounds. "N-No" you stuttered out as Sun then reach to your neck. Sun eyes widen as he then growl to himself. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO Y/N?!" Sun said in his mind to Moon. "Hey I could have gone further so shut up and be happy I didn't." Moon replied.

"Hey sunshine...How about we hold each other until you got to go?" Sun said. "Sure!" You said with a smile. Sun would smile and wrap his arms around you. You would return it and lay your head on his chest, closing your eyes. Sun would smile and pet your head, his hand on your waist gently.

"Once Y/N go home, we got some talking to do Mr Moon.." Sun said in his mind. "Oh fuck you." Moon replied.
_________________________________________

(Hey guys! Hope you enjoy. Im very very sorry for the extremely slow update! Im still not doing well with my emotional problems but I still wanted to keep you guys happy, so im going to be trying to update as much as possible! Have a good day/night my lovelies!)