It was Jean.

Actually, with two other cadets to whom you also knew the names.

Connie and Sasha.

Your body moves on its own as your feet swing out of your bed and you approach closer to the window. They were a good distance away from the girls bunks so you knew they couldn't see you looking out the window like this. Plus, the sun had only just began setting so it was impossible to look in through these window if you were outside. Besides the trio seemed wrapped up in their own conversation.

The conversation the three share however mostly consisted of Sasha and Connie talking and Jean listening. Jean had a bored, almost annoyed look on his face as his two friends ran his ear off. This goes on for a few minutes until Jean finally speaks up to the pair. It's moments like these you wish you could lip read because whatever Jean says, shuts Sasha and Connie up and the trio disperses.

"Enjoying the view?" A feminine voice says behind you. You swear your heart jumps out of your chest. You turn towards the direction of the voice and you're met with two girls.

"YMIR, STOP!" A short blonde girl, with a high pitch voice shoves the much taller girl's arm as she gives you a wicked smile. A pathetic little "What?" is all you can get out. The girl who you can only assume goes by Ymir continues. "What Krista? Now you get shy about looking at her? You sure didn't mind it the other night when we all watched them from the bunks-" The blonde shoves Ymir's arm again, or Krista.

Krista turns red as if Ymir just exposed some wild secret. The revelation doesn't phase you. Sasha already told you how most of the girl's in the bunks were watching you and Jean that night and how they all had the wrong idea. You can care less about defending yourself right now, after all did it even matter? What were you going to do? Tell these two girls how you didn't like Jean and how they had the wrong idea but go out with him tonight? So you don't waste your time. You glance at the blonde one final time, back to the freckled brunette, roll your eyes and proceed to walk away.

Until you hear Ymir speak up again. "I mean, window watching? You have to be obsessed with him!" You hear Krista mumble something to Ymir, probably scolding her again. Ymir says one last thing as you continue to walk back. "I don't understand the Jean hype. How does she look at him and expect him not to start neighing? Like a horse!" Ymir lets out another wicked laugh and you scoff.

Before Ymir interrupted your window watching, Sasha was making her towards the girls bunks now. You realize how creepy you look staring at this window invading their privacy from such a distance, maybe Ymir was onto something. You walk back to your bed and await Sasha's arrival, as if you weren't just stalking on her conversation with Jean and Connie.

About five minutes go by until Sasha finally walks in the doors. You pretend not to notice as the brunette walks towards your shared bunk bed. She groans as she rolls on top. "I am exhausted." She sighs out. "This place knows how to wear a girl out, right Y/N?" You giggle and respond to the bed above you. "Right."

Curiosity gets the best of you. "You're coming in late, where were you?" You try to pass it off as small talk.

Sasha swings her head down from the top bunk so you're greeted with her upside face. You're always so used to see Sasha with a bright smile on her face. But right now, even despite her face being upside down, you could tell she was trying to read you.

This made you nervous the way Jean made you nervous. Well, not in the exact same way, but definitely the same levels. Your intrusive thoughts told you every time someone looked at you like this they knew you were a titan shifter or from Marley. You gulp and sit up so your face to face with Sash's upside down face.