Chapter 16 : Our Special DAY

Today is 11:57 pm, April 26th. Erika told Kaori to stay at the Nezu household just for a day. That's because unbeknownst to Kaori, there's a surprise waiting for her.

"Kaori, we had to leave you here," Erika said.

"Why? I didn't have something urgent to do here." She reasoned out.

"You can play with Kyouko and the others while staying here, okay? See you tomorrow at school and here is your uniform."

"Fine, Erika-nee. Happy birthday once again."

"Thank you, Kaori!! You too, 3 minutes after this!'' she said.

"Alright. See you later at school, neechan."

"Let's go!! We have to plan this surprise for my precious twin!!" Erika whispered to Izumi and Kyoushi and the three went away.

"An abandonment..." Kaori sighed and she went inside Chuukichi's house.

Kaori was studying in the dining room along with Chuukichi. She wondered why did Erika have to bring her there as she is finding a reason to stay at their house.

"What's the point of doing something so unnecessary?" she thought while studying

"What's the point of doing something so unnecessary?" she thought while studying. "Forget it. I have to study for tomorrow's pop quiz if there is any."

Meanwhile, Chuukichi wondered why Kaori was in their house.

"How did you get here?" he asks her.

"I'll try to find a reason to stay here and to help you with the chores." She replied while looking at the book she was reading.

*BUZZ BUZZ*

Kaori picked up the phone on the table and stared at it.

"0:00 am

Tuesday, 27th of April"

A message popped up and she found out that it was from her best friend Aira Okinawa greeting her a happy birthday.