Chapter 2

"Hello?"

A girl's voice awakens Kotarou, early in the morning. He then saw his Nii-chan with his smartphone, as if he was talking to someone on the phone.

"Nii-chan!" He then seeks his brother's attention, asking him to play the smartphone, too.

"Oh, is that your brother, Ryuu?" the girl asked him

"Oh, is that your brother, Ryuu?" the girl asked him. "How adorable!"

"When will you have a chance to visit us? Anyway, I hope you and Kotarou will get along. You had your younger brother too, right?" Ryuuichi and the girl continued to talk by phone.

"Oh, and I'm planning to transfer school this year. Actually, I have seen the perfect chance to get my scholarship grant at the most elite academy ever!"

Ryuuichi was surprised.

"Kao-chan, are you sure? What school is it?"

"I'm considering Morinomiya Academy as my new school for this year and for the following years of my student life. What do you think, Ryuu?"

Kaori, the girl mentioned, is a distant cousin of Ryuuichi's. She is transferring school due to the fact that she cannot afford the previous school she visited with her parents two months ago.

"Oh, that's awesome! Now I can see my cousin every day! And uh, someone wants to talk to you, too." Ryuuichi then hands his smartphone to his brother, Kotarou.

"Uhm, Kotarou, she is our cousin. Her name is.."

"Kaori Kashima."
Kaori continues. "Nice to meet you, Kotarou! I hope we could get along. I heard you are staying at the daycare, am I right?"

 I heard you are staying at the daycare, am I right?"

"Ung!" Kotarou nodded with a smile. "You... Kota's cous?" (You are Kotarou's cousin?)
"Yes, I am!" Kaori replied. "You can call me Kao-nee-chan. Anyways, I'll see you next week!"