𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

Start from the beginning

"Kid won't stop-stop kicking," I giggled, throwing my head back as the baby kept moving around.

"Still? They've been going on for hours now." Mattia noticed, reaching over to set his hand on my stomach. "For three hours now, but it doesn't hurt-just-just tickles." I chuckled again.

"That's hiccups, Ale," Mattia told me, smiling as he looked down at me.

"The baby can get hiccups?" I asked. Making Mattia nod before going back to his work.

"Did-didn't know that," I said hesitantly, sighing in relief as the baby started to calm down.

"How's that application going?" Mattia asked, reminding me of what I wanted to tell him earlier, which was about my new job.

"I start tomorrow," I said with a smile, turning around to see his reaction.

"What? Really?!" He questioned loudly. "You got the job? They approved you? You're sure?" Mattia seemed nervous as he asked millions of questions.

I nodded, "I went to the orientation. I did an interview and everything. And they really liked me. They asked when I could start, and I said as soon as possible. So they asked for me tomorrow. And there's gonna be a teacher there that's helping me throughout the day." I said with a smile.

I couldn't wait, being away from the house without Nano was gonna be scary, but I would most likely just drop him off at Kairi's house so he could babysit. Because I just didn't know how Mattia would react being alone with Nano. What if he couldn't handle it.

Since I've lived with my younger brother for years now, I have a very good view of his personality and how he acts with certain people when he's alone with them for too long. And I wouldn't want him throwing a tantrum while I'm away and Mattia not knowing what to do.

"Yeah, yeah Ale. That's amazing babe." He told me, sounding genuine.

Thank god he seems okay with this. As much as I don't like having to please Mattia, I wouldn't wanna start anything with him, since I'm so close to getting out of here and being able to move to a different house. Away from Mattia, and his immatureness when it comes to my own life.

‼️

"Finally figured out what you're wearing?" Mattia asked, scaring the living life out of me as I turned my head to see him standing behind me through the mirror's reflection. "Gosh...you scared the fuck out of me," I said with a small laugh.

He smiled as he came closer, wrapping his arms around me and my stomach, resting his warm face in the crook of my neck. "You look pretty." He hummed, grinning like a little kid as he looked down at my outfit.

It was nothing too extra, just simple white shoes and a dress. Tonight really wasn't the night to be wearing heels, especially since it was just dinner.

"Just wait until you see me with my jewelry on." Mattia giggled as he looked down at all my rings and necklaces that I had laid out on the bathroom sink. "The gold earrings look amazing on you...just saying." He sighed, kissing my neck before leaving. letting me be alone as I looked down at the gold earrings Mattia was talking about, and deciding to wear them.

 letting me be alone as I looked down at the gold earrings Mattia was talking about, and deciding to wear them