Rescue Mission

Bow POV:

"Glimmer, wait! Glimmer!" "The connection has been disconnected." Adora just stood there hands firm on the ship's dashboard looking down. Soon she turned around and started to walk off without a word. "Adora? Where are you going?"

"To save Catra apparently." Quickly she picked up a space suit putting it on over her clothes and walked to the back hatch. "Let me know when it is okay to p[en it Bow." Looking over at Entrapta I gave her the signal. "Entrapta get us to those coordinates!" 

With a push of a button we were moving at the speed of a jet through space. "We are arriving at the coordinates." "Copy that, thank you Entrapta. Adora, you're all good to open the hatch now." Quickly I put a suit on to cover my clothes and met her at the hatch before she opened it. "Bow…" "You're not doing this alone, Adora." 

When the hatch opened we just looked in ahh to all the vibrant colors of the sky and the bright stars all over. It was amazing to see we only heard about them but now we are actually seeing them and we are seeing them up close. Until a green and purple portal caught the corner of my eye knocking me out of the phase. 

"There!" I shouted and jumped out with Adora right behind me as we made our way to the portal through the stars. Soon a figure resembling Catra appeared in the portal in front of us not long after Catra took place and I grabbed her. With the help of Adora we both made it back over to the ship shutting the hatch behind us. 

"Adora, Bow?" "Catra, what happened back there?" "Sparkles sacrificed herself for me and for all of you." Adora was still so angry that you could see the steem just rising from her head about to blow at any minute, until… "Why would you let her do that?" 

"Really Adora? Do you think I just did this on purpose?" "Well yeah Catra just look at what you have done already. Why is this any different than all those other times?" "You weren’t on that ship Adora! You also heard what Glimmer said, it was her choice!" Stepping in between them I separated them telling Adora to go back to the main room and I would take Catra to hers before Adora jumped Catra.

I walked Catra to her room and headed back to the main room to meet up with Entrapta and Adora again while Catra rested. When I got back to the main room though, Adora was planning something. "Adora, what are you doing?" "I don’t trust Catra Bow and Glimmer needs us. I am going." 

Before I had a chance to say anything she typed in the coordinates she got from the call and hit the button. "Setting coordinates to the call." On the way there Adora explained the plan that she would distract Prime while me and Entrapta went to find Glimmer. "I don’t think thats a good idea."

Looking back Catra was coming through the door back and energized again from her nap. "Like it or not your little plan needs me if your going to do a suicide mission." "Yeah right Catra." "Now Adora Catra has a point. She was the one on the ship with Glimmer, she would know it better then any of us."

"Thank you Bow, at least he agrees with me." Catra got to work drawing out a map of the ship and all the rooms. "This one here is where you have to go, Adora and this is where Glimmer should be, Bow and Entrapta." Entrapta started to walk away from the plan and started to walk off quietly. 

"Entrapta? You okay?" I asked standing up to look back over to her. "I  want to stay on the ship, I can make a fast getaway when you guys get back." "That's not a bad idea. Catra, would you mind going with me and Adora?" "Not at all, I want to get back at Prime just like you guys do."

    "We have made it to your destination." "Thank you Darla!" We all looked over to Entrapta confused and I questioned her. "You named the ship, Darla?" "Yes it needs a name." "Okay ummm Catra Adora you ready?" "Yep let’s go get my girl!" Adora shouted as she sprained out.