Seven⚡️

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Nova pov
"I hate to spoil your celebration...but there's still two minutes left. Games not over yet." Ojo said and grabbed her Apple Pencil and started drawing something. All them looked at her worried. Then something came out of her screen it was a monster she draw it was running towards them and it kept growing.

"Umm Wild Card we have to go help them." I said looking at the screen.

"Uh-oh!" Guppy said.

"We'll hold it off. You find a way to stop the launch." Missy said to Wheels and Ojo just kept drawing more monsters.

"It's not an it. It's a them!" I said through the speaker. They all turned around and saw what I was talking about.

"We'll then you better hurry Wheels." Missy said A Capella was ready to fight and so we're the others.

"Come on everyone. It's time we show these guys what we're made of." Missy said. Then the door was being open very aggressively.

"Come on in. It's broken." Wild Card said not even scared.

"He means it's open." I said smiling at him. Now that I look at him he's kinda cute, his smile and the way he jokes around.... Let me stop.

"Guys, you have to keep those shields down." Missy said as Mrs. Granada came running through the door way towards us. She's a runner she a track star😭 sorry.

"Don't worry, Missy. We're on it." I said looking at all the guards idk if I should call the that anymore.

"Oh yeah? What are you guys gonna do, hmm? Turn into a bowling ball?" Mrs. Granada said acting like he was a baby. Well that was a bad idea.

"Sure...if that's what I want." Wild Card said.

"He can control his powers now." I said smiling at Mrs. Granada.

"Working with Missy and Nova helped me realize I was so busy trying to prove everyone else wrong when I should have been concentrating on proving myself right. They both believed in me. Now I believe in myself." Wild Card said while standing next to me.

"Oh, right. And you think that's enough. Believing in yourself." She said to him still talking to him like he was a baby.

"You tell me. Let's do this." He said. Omg that's it I THINK I LIKE HIM😭.

"Hmm. Let's take them" Mrs. Granada said and the guys behind her took their tentacles out ready to take us like we would let that happen.
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
The other kids pov
"Everyone spread out! Slo-Mo attack! Guppy waterslide!" Missy demanded from them and everyone got to work, Slo-Mo was going slow so Missy gave him a little push.

"Hey only sped up Slo-Mo." Rewind said to his sister.

"How." She asked him.

"I'll help you. Together." He said putting his hand out for her to grab and she grabbed it. They both used their powers making a red and blue swirl speeding Slo-Mo up a lot. Slo-Mo punched the monster at a normal pace.
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Nova pov
"Attack!" Mrs. Granada yelled.