Chapter 25 - The Intruder

Start from the beginning

Oh dear God why are you letting me down right now? I thought as I saw who the 'intruder' was. Louis. The guy that broke my heart and was now standing in the doorway, paralyzed. It was like the world stopped for a moment and all I could see was Louis.

His tousled brown hair, the shade of his eyes, the white T-shirt that he was wearing which showed his perfectly toned stomach and the rosy, plump lipsnthat I would love to kiss everyday. Okay now is NOT the time to check him out, Ally. I snapped out of it and realized he, too, wws checking me out.

*-*-*Louis' Pov*-*-*

I hadn't expected to see Ally when I burst into Harry's room without knocking. Now that I think of it, I should've knocked.

No wonder that Devon guy is so happy with her. I thought as my eyes scanned her features, possibly checking her out. I stopped in my tracks, still holding the door handle although it started slippping out of my clammy hands.

Why did I let her go? I asked myself as I looked into her brown eyes. "Uhm Louis what did you want to ask?" Harry interrupted my thoughts and I turned to face him. "Oh uh do you have some uh pencils?" What the actual fuck?!

"Pencils? Lou why do you need pencils?" Told you it was weird. "I want to uh draw. Zayn's going to teach me." I hope he can't tell that I'm making it up. Yeah I totally forgot what I wanted to ask him after seeing Ally there.

"Ally I will talk to you later okay?" Harry faced the computer to see Ally staring at the door. Exactly where I was standing just a few moments ago. "Ally?" Harry waved his hand in front of the computer screen and then she looked up. "Huh?"

"I asked if it was okay if we could talk later."

"Oh yeah uhm sure. Bye Haz." Oh well I guess she's ignoring me. "See ya sissy!" He waved before ending the skype call and turning towards me once again. "You, Louis Tomlinson, have succeeded in breaking my sister's heart." Harry's voice shook with anger as he balled his fists.

Oh God this ain't good.

*-*-*Harry's Pov*-*-*

I was mad. Wait that isn't even the right term, I was pissed. My own best friend has succeeded in breaking my little sister's heart and I'm not going to let this pass again. "You, Louis Tomlinson, have succeeded in breaking my sister's heart." I snapped at Louis and he looked at me shocked.

"You think I did that on purpose, Harry? Do you think I used her for my own good? No I didn't Harry! I was- oh fuck that - I am in love with her and I love her! I was devastated when she rejected me! I never loved a girl more than I love her, and this relationship with Tina is just to try and forget Ally, satisfy management and to show everyone I can be happy without Ally but all of that isn't happening!" Louis sank down onto his knees infront of me and started sobbing.

"Louis... why do you keep all of this bottled up?" I asked as I crouched down next tp him. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and he sobbed into my shoulder. "I j-just feel like I can't tell a-anyone." He clutched my shirt and I sighed. "I will always be here for you Louis, please don't ever forget that."

"Thank you Harry."

"Go clean yourself up Lou, I think Tina will be around in twenty minutes." I smiled at him as he pouted and grumbled some incoherent words as he got up to head to the bathroom to freshen up.

*-*-*Zayn's Pov*-*-* (A/N: Btw sorry for all the pov changes xx)

"I will contact her as soon as possible, Zayn." Simon told me after a long conversation, "Thank you Uncle Si, but please don't tell her it was me who told you about her talent for singing." I bit my lip, anxious for his reply, "Of course Zayn, this will stay between us. Thank you for the information, it was a pleasure having you here."

"Okay, thank you sir. Goodbye." I shook Simom's hand before leaving his office and heading out of the building soon after saying bye to his assistant.

Okay so you readers are probably wondering what the hell I'm talking about, well I have been thinking about telling Simon about Ally's talent for singing and now I have decided to do it. Simon said he would contact her about joining the X Factor for their new season and see if she wants to do it.

I just really hope she doesn't let this chance slip.

[A/N:] Alrighty guys! That is the first long(er) chapter of TCML and I am so sorry for not updating but it is harder to write on my tablet so I hope you like this dramatic chapter!! ALSO thank you all for 1.2K reads it means a lot to me! And 200+ votes is just insane!! Wow

All the love once again,

Vivi